New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by seanzyville View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for the inputs. I am beginning to realize that I may have had made the right choice after all based on necessity, practicality and design preference.

I drove the Montero Sport recently and it just does not appeal to me because of its lack of agility and responsiveness. I am used to a sedan such as the Civic and the Tucson drives just like a car but may not be as refined.

The only lingering thought I have now is the prestige and perception towards the Tucson vs a known brand such as the CRV which was the contender before I bought my Tucson, though I prefer the looks and diesel practicality of the latter.

I am still not yet 100% satisfied with my Tucson, a feeling I only had when I bought my Civic in 06 but I think im going there.

This forum helped me in my decision to buy the Tucson as I read reviews and comments about it here. It was a good move for me to ask your opinions when I impulsively doubted my decision to buy it. After the holy week, I will be more calm and finally decide to sell it or not by the way, a LOT of people have expressed their interest to buy my car and some of which are in this forum.

I'll enjoy my ride this week. Have a great holy week everyone!
    Good decision sir! I hope you'll realize during the holy week that it's good to have a hyundai Tucson. Have fun, and ENJOY!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good choice! In the long run you will learn to appreciate your Tucson's practicality.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by seanzyville View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for the inputs. I am beginning to realize that I may have had made the right choice after all based on necessity, practicality and design preference.

I drove the Montero Sport recently and it just does not appeal to me because of its lack of agility and responsiveness. I am used to a sedan such as the Civic and the Tucson drives just like a car but may not be as refined.

The only lingering thought I have now is the prestige and perception towards the Tucson vs a known brand such as the CRV which was the contender before I bought my Tucson, though I prefer the looks and diesel practicality of the latter.

I am still not yet 100% satisfied with my Tucson, a feeling I only had when I bought my Civic in 06 but I think im going there.

This forum helped me in my decision to buy the Tucson as I read reviews and comments about it here. It was a good move for me to ask your opinions when I impulsively doubted my decision to buy it. After the holy week, I will be more calm and finally decide to sell it or not by the way, a LOT of people have expressed their interest to buy my car and some of which are in this forum.

I'll enjoy my ride this week. Have a great holy week everyone!
    lalo kang maging thankful once the hot-ness of the Mitsu Montero starts. hot meaning hot car parang pajero fieldmaster noon araw. favorite ng carnap boys and power tripping small-time politicians.

sigurado the only place you'll feel safe is the roofed parking lot of malls.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check the buy and sell.. barely you can see a pre-owned CRDI Tucson that is for sale.. meaning .. Tucson owners is happy with their ride!

Actually, I am looking for a pre-owned CRDI Tucson to replace our 2002 crosswind but it is very hard to find...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
HELP! Shall I sell my Tucson 2WD/AT 2009 CRDI for a Montero Sport?