New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I will be getting the new 2010 Tucson GLS 2.0 A/T very soon. I need your advise guys. Among the five colors being offered in the market, which is your preferred color from 1st to last (white, silver, bronze, black, and gray)? Thanks!

I actually like the Sleek Silver. Your comments pls?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^uy.. ako naka sleek silver hehehe...

its up to you sir... i think bronze ang color which was released only for the tucson... kasi ako i prefer a lighter shade of color, either white or silver. check out the pics posted on the other thread..

BTW, sleek silver looks like white when under the sun. just my observation...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by emachine View Post
    ^uy.. ako naka sleek silver hehehe...

its up to you sir... i think bronze ang color which was released only for the tucson... kasi ako i prefer a lighter shade of color, either white or silver. check out the pics posted on the other thread..

BTW, sleek silver looks like white when under the sun. just my observation...
    hi emachine.
    i already confirmed with my SA that i will get the sleek silver na. By next wed (Feb 3), they will be able to release the unit for me na daw.
    just one question pa: is the sleek silver for the tucson the same as the silver colors in the i10, getz and starex? My SA told me that it is different and the same as that of the Genesis Coupe and Santa Fe daw. Pls comment. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    uy! sleek silver na pala choice mo. congrats in advance!

anyway, here's my color choices:
    1st) white
    2nd) bronze
    3rd) gray
    4th) silver
    5th) black

i prefer the Vanilla White. for me, mas elegant looking ang white. just my opinion though.

the Sleek Silver color of the 2010 Tucson is the same sa ibang models ng Hyundai e.g i10, GS, etc.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks LeOxe.

i10 and getz have Space Silver color while the Tucson's Sleek Silver is same as that of Starex, Genesis Coupe, Sonata and Sta Fe.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i think its different. compared the starex silver with the tucson before at the showroom, sleek silver has a lighter shade than that of the i10 and starex. weird nga, starex's silver is also named as sleek silver but they have a different shade..

BTW, congrats sir on your new ride.. ilang tulog na lang hehehe. one piece of advice, check the tire pressure upon release of the unit. when i got mine it was 44psi hehehe. and wag mo muna patanggal mga plastic sa loob, sarap if you'll be the one to remove it hehehehe..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    whats your fav color? hehe

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    1st) gray
    2nd) black
    3rd) bronze
    4th) silver
    5th) white

If there is a limited color schem for the CRDi,- I'd wait for that variant.

9202:toothbrush:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I like the dark gray color then black, huwag yung white, nakakita ako sa daan kahapon, di maganda.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    waiting for my titanium gray unit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Color Preference for New Tucson ix