New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    We recently bought a Grand Starex from Pitstop motors in Quezon ave last May 5. After all the hassles of them knowingly sold us a unit with a different tint than that we have agreed (luckily we noticed it and they willingly replaced it with what is stipulated in our agreement), it's only now that we have noticed the lack of a conduction sticker on our unit. Nagtataka lang po ako bakit ganito, does this mean na hindi nakaregister sa LTO ang unit na to? I've been trying to call my SA but his phone is currently out of reach. Please help.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    baka natanggal nila nung nagpapalit ka ng tint?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    What does tinting got to do with removing conduction stickers esp. if there is no plate for the vehicle?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^^ afaik, conduction stickers seats on top of the tint, so removing/replacing the tint, will remove any stickers on top of it, kasama na conduction sticker.

just maybe, the conduction stickers has been place on the first tint that they were dumb enough mistaken to put on.

gets?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    AFAIK, conduction stickers are stuck externally on the windshield (not inside like the LTO proof of registrations stickers) . New vehicles sold by dealers can all be tinted without any issues without removing any stickers stuck on the outside face of the windshield.

There's a possibility TS's starex has not been registered with LTO or Pitstop failed to affix the sticker as it should have.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sorry N1, but i was referring to the external tints that the conduction sticker seats on.

is pitstop q.ave a dealer of hyundai?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    AFAIK wala talagang conduction sticker pag gray unit. I am not sure sa ibang gray unit dealers pero kay pitstop wala talagang conduction sticker. We got our unit from them last Dec. and never naman kami nasita habang walang plate.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Thanks for the inputs guys!

Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    sorry N1, but i was referring to the external tints that the conduction sticker seats on.

is pitstop q.ave a dealer of hyundai?
    I haven't yet heard of any external tints sir that's why kahit magpalit ng tint (which is supposed to be inside) no effect on the conduction sticker (which is outside).

Pitstop q.ave is a gray unit distributor of Hyundai Grand Starex.

Quote Originally Posted by bsg123 View Post
    AFAIK wala talagang conduction sticker pag gray unit. I am not sure sa ibang gray unit dealers pero kay pitstop wala talagang conduction sticker. We got our unit from them last Dec. and never naman kami nasita habang walang plate.
    Ganun po ba? Kasi naquestion po kami when we parked sa mall. Will confirm with my SA about this but it's nice to know this has happened to someone else na din. Thanks anyway sir.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    not sure though about the external tints on yours, as i have one on my windshield and on the rear. and ofcourse its still ,i believe, stock (from the toyota dealer 6yrs ago) on my altis. but the internal tints are mostly aftermarket (3m)

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I am not certain how the system works. This is news to me....

9808:goodluck:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast