New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    i don't know what to say. 16.95 km/L ang konsumo nang CRDI na 2.2L? e ang crosswind nga kaya mag 16km/L sa city driving - considering n a 2.5L conventional diesel ito ha...
    I doubt if the crosswind can do 16km/L, I used to drive one (my father's) for almost a year. Long drive averages 12km/L, but city? it's barely 10km/L, that was still when our crosswind was less than 2 yrs old..

I say the results of this real test (sta fe) is commendable, right now combination of city and long drive, I am averaging 8.349 km/L in my Sorento, and the with these figures, we can expect more for our local Sta. Fe 4x2...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I thought this must be the manual version of CRDi, but when i checked Hyundai NZ, wala pala silang manual na SantaFe for sale, lahat automatic!

astig! :-)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i got 7.3 on my first tank then 8.2 on my second ...city driving...crdi sta fe...thats the real world

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post
    I doubt if the crosswind can do 16km/L, I used to drive one (my father's) for almost a year. Long drive averages 12km/L, but city? it's barely 10km/L, that was still when our crosswind was less than 2 yrs old..
    that is, kung bara-bara ka magdrive... you won't believe it, but i can rip 14km/L on the average for a 3.0L 4JH1-TC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
4X4 Hyundai Santa Fe sets economy pace on diesel