New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi folks,

I got my Tucson ix from the Casa 30-January. I called my SA yesterday to verify at which part of the whole registration process I was at. He says that they're still waiting for the CSR (or something like that from customs). Kasi daw, CBU daw ang mga units ni Hyundai (anyone know what CBU stands for? I think it's due to the fact that they're imported).
    Anyway, they say they need that CSR to apply for the registration. It typically takes 6 weeks for the CSR to be done considering the usual government speed in processing.
    Tapos it takes another 4-6 weeks for the registration and plates. (Well, maybe longer pa daw for the plates since out of stock)

I'd like to check with everyone else that bought new cars if this is the same story. I'm already upwards of 1k in my mileage counter and when I reach 2k, it will be harder bluffing the traffice enforcers na 1 week palang Tucson ko.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by agentk98 View Post
    Hi folks,

I got my Tucson ix from the Casa 30-January. I called my SA yesterday to verify at which part of the whole registration process I was at. He says that they're still waiting for the CSR (or something like that from customs). Kasi daw, CBU daw ang mga units ni Hyundai (anyone know what CBU stands for? I think it's due to the fact that they're imported).
    Anyway, they say they need that CSR to apply for the registration. It typically takes 6 weeks for the CSR to be done considering the usual government speed in processing.
    Tapos it takes another 4-6 weeks for the registration and plates. (Well, maybe longer pa daw for the plates since out of stock)

I'd like to check with everyone else that bought new cars if this is the same story. I'm already upwards of 1k in my mileage counter and when I reach 2k, it will be harder bluffing the traffice enforcers na 1 week palang Tucson ko.

Ako sir 2months. Specially kung ang pinili mo pang ending is "8" madami kase kumukuha ng 8.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi folks,

CBU - Complete Built Unit

Yung sa Strada namin, nabili namin last November 2009 pero nakuha namin yung OR/CR late January tapos yung license plates namin ngayon February lang. Pero yung mga stickers wala pa din.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    we waited for more than two months for our registration and plate number. grabe talaga katagal ang waiting time.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am kinda dreading the waiting time for my new car's plates, etc.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may hinihintay daw na CRS from HARI. para ma pair na yung VIN ng mga units at masimulan na sa LTO... looks like matagalan ito...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks for the feedback guys. As GhostHunter correctly mentioned, this will be a "dreadful" wait. (Knowing how most Traffic Enforcers are.)
    So looks like this round of waiting will be longer. 3 months average.

Found this on the net: (http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...-2010-stickers)

.....As a result, Lomibao ordered a moratorium on the apprehension of unregistered new vehicles as well as those whose registration are due for renewal.
    This means that traffic enforcers cannot go after new vehicles without LTO stickers and license plates. At the same time, they cannot apprehend owners of vehicles with license plates ending in 1 and 2 who have yet to renew their registration.

That's just about fair. I hope it lasts long enough for our sake though.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks for the feedback guys. As GhostHunter correctly mentioned, this will be a "dreadful" wait. (Knowing how most Traffic Enforcers are.)
    So looks like this round of waiting will be longer. 3 months average.

Found this on the net: (http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...-2010-stickers)

.....As a result, Lomibao ordered a moratorium on the apprehension of unregistered new vehicles as well as those whose registration are due for renewal.
    This means that traffic enforcers cannot go after new vehicles without LTO stickers and license plates. At the same time, they cannot apprehend owners of vehicles with license plates ending in 1 and 2 who have yet to renew their registration.

That's just about fair. I hope it lasts long enough for our sake though.
    according to my dealer, until march daw pagbibigyan ng mga authorities yung mga walang plaka, so that means they have to work for it. last Jan. 21 ko pa nakuha yung unit ko, but until now wala pa yung plaka ko.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i'll be getting my plates this thursday... actually dapat kahapon pa kaso sabi ko thursday na lang hehehe... magkaka coding na ko hehehe...

BTW, got my tucson last december...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    got my car last october... yet i still dont have my plate number since today.

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast
License Plates - How long average wait time?