New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 130 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Bim23 View Post
    hi all. Naka order na ako sa ebay ng mudguard para sa accent naten 2011 model. If may gusto din makisabay dahil uuwi na office mate ko sa susunod na araw txt niyo na lang ako. 0927-383-0756. 40$ ang 4 pcs/ 1 set. thanks.
    Nice offer Sir, count me in.
    PM nalang kita Sir...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hi all. Naka order na ako sa ebay ng mudguard para sa accent naten 2011 model. If may gusto din makisabay dahil uuwi na office mate ko sa susunod na araw txt niyo na lang ako. 0927-383-0756. 40$ ang 4 pcs/ 1 set. thanks.
    Did he buy it from ebay sir? Kasi, I've been lurking sa ebay for an OEM Mudguard, but the only thing na nakita ko sa ebay is posted only to US Regions, and they do not ship it to the philippines.

I happen to buy from a HOng Kong seller who posted na yong Mudguard nya is an OEM Hyundai Accent 2011. Yon pala, sa sonata, and he only bore a hole, para kakasya sa accent. Ok sa harapan, but on the rear end, yong contour niya, hind talaga fit sa accent. But I was able to recover my 32 Dollars, plus hindi na niya kinuha yong pinadala nya sa akin...

Yong Part Nos. for our accent is: 1RF46-AC000 (Front); 1RF46-AC100 (Rear).

Please count me in sir if indeed, OEM nga yan... Tnx

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    bro same question din ako gusto ko kase same color nang body yung color nang mud guard ee. if merun ganon count me in. saka baka merun pang ibang parts na selling sila like chrome garmish ang mahal kase nang ibang seller dito sa pinas e

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Lahat ng OEM mud guards ng Hyundai color black.

Walang body color if you would notice..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Lahat ng OEM mud guards ng Hyundai color black.

Walang body color if you would notice..

ganito lang po ba sir sg yung color nila sad naman

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yup. Simple black mud guards lang. Pwede naman ipa body color yan basta magaling gagawa para di matuklap.

At based on my experience mas maganda na black Lang kasi kapag painted ang mud guards magagasgas lang kasi yun sasalo ng lahat ng dumi.. Mahirap linisin..
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; August 5th, 2011 at 12:38 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by callmenadz View Post

ganito lang po ba sir sg yung color nila sad naman
    Maganda narin ang black mudguards, sa laki ng behind ng accent natin lalu pang lalaki pag body color ang mudguards.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    yes tama si SG walang body color ang mud guard papinturahan nyo na lang which is yun ang gagawin ko. kakabili ko lang ng window visor kahapon auto clover ang brand from korea naka box pa sya. if you guys want eto number ng binilhan ko 09273776069 puro accessories ng hyundai ang binbenta nila like chromes, window visor and fog light. try nyo!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hello fellow accent owners... Just got my foot rest and accelerator OEM Sports Pedal installed. Problema di dumating yong brake pedals ko kasi isa-isa kong binili sa Ebay. THese are OEM Mobis Pedals...

Here are some of the poor quality pics (hehehe, im just using my BB phone)

Here is a closer look of the "Dead Pedal or Foot Rest"

Here is the accelerator pedal:

Notes lang po sa gusto rin maglagay ng sports pedals. As of now, wala pa available for the accent 2011. And some of my ebay contacts says it would be around december pa or January 2012 magsilabasan yong mga accessories for the accent.

But I was able to source out some, and it definitely fits to our accent. Yon nga lang you have to make some minor DIY.

For the Foot Rest - you get the foot rest for the Kia Cerato 2010. It is the same size as ours, medyo yong contour lang sa pinaka inner is off a bit, but very tolerable. As far as installation is concern, you have to make some DIY kasi, snap on clips/tabs yong likuran ng foot rest. You also need to remove the inner plastic ng foot rest and bore some holes on it (5 mm size), then install a flat headed bolts on the holes before you put back the aluminum portion, then lock them in place.

You also need to bore holes into your carpet, aligned to the flat headed bolts. This process involves taking out the door scuffs, and the plastic covering of the wiring harness beside the carpet foot rest.

Yong sa akin, I'd rather had 5 precise holes on the carpet, covered with an OEM Foot rest, rather than seeing that carpet portion deteriorate as it has no protective pads to preserve it...

For the Accelerator Pedal - you also get the Accelerator Pedal for the Kia Cerato 2010. But you have to bend a bit, kasi medyo medyo yoko ng konti yong accel ng accent natin. After you correctly bent it, it would just directly snap into the right place.

For the brake pedal - you get the Brake Pedal for the Hyundai Elantra 2012. It is perfectly the same size as our accents. Kaso hindi pa dumating yong sa akin. hehehehehe...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hi. Would like to share lang for all 1.4 MT owners. I had power locks and an alarm added to my Accent yesterday sa Maspro. Alam ko maraming hesitant to do that with the warranty issues. Medyo malaki naman ang ginhawa once na nakabit na with the convenience and safety it brings. Sila Sir Benjie (from Maspro) did a good job with my car. Susunod naman --- OEM fog lamps.