New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 118 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1294
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

how about this one sirs?

devils eye, HID projector, 55w (CCFL)
    fog lamps
    17"mags
    ducktail
    rain visor/gutter
    bosch wiper
    matte sticker on front bumper
    emblems
    tailamps with transparent black sticker (forgot the name)..
    etc...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Just want to share photos of mine:

1.4 A/T Bronze
    17" Rota RE30 BMP Copies
    205/45/17 Westlake Tires
    OEM Foglamps with OEM Stalk switch
    Hurricane Panel Filter
    Stainless Steel Tailpipe finisher
    Custom Leather upholstery
    2-DIN DVD/LCD
    Focal Polyglass 165 V2
    Bike rack
    V-kool Signature K14/K28

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^ Brader baka may larger pic ka diyan

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    It's a certain price you pay when you want to go that low. I used to drive a car higher than that and it's already a pain in the ass to drive whenever the car's full house. The car's fender gap when no one is inside is already 1 finger gap then when full the rear can go as low as -2 to -3 finger gap. By then, when running through the bumpy roads of EDSA it's either my muffler will scrape on the road or my fenders will scrape on the tires -- which was easily remedied by rolling my fender liners.

Though the springs I have then are really soft. I'm not on coils nor sleeves either. And I forgot to cut the bumpstops. Say you have the right suspension setup with the perfect rim & wheel combo, rubbing will be lessened if not totally cancelled out.

Sucks that I'll be needing coilovers to go that low or lower than that. You cannot simply reach that kind of drop with springs alone, unless you cut them which is stupid or unless you get cheap sleeves which are hard as hell.

Though in the end, your car will most likely look good if not excellent. You can't please everyone, but unlike the white accent above, that bronze accent will surely turn more heads

The muffler position is just perfect. The accent is no supra or silvia to have a slanted free flow muffler. And stock tints from CASA are nothing but ****. Unless the car's from Hyundai GH which gives VKool OEM as free
    Definitely Agree...

Hehehehe, with the white accent posted earlier, mukhang napasobra to the extent na the car looks cheap. Sorry guys but opinion ko lang 'to and no offense meant. But hey, to each his own ika nga nila...

Buti na lang, ganito lang accent ko and walang abobots, except OEM functional upgrades and of course, a little decent I-C-E Setup...

No fancy muffler, skirts, chin, whatsoever. Di naman kasi pang-track use accent ko... hehehehehehehehe...
    Last edited by meikey; October 30th, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Meikey,

Just wanna say na isa yung Accent mo sa mga idol ko. Yung isa pa eh yung kay *SG na pinost. Grabe ang linis, OEM upgrades all the way. Wonder how you get the patience sa pag-order online ng mga parts. Kung ako yan, nako, kung wala sa local shops natin... then it's a goodbye for me. Hehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Oppa Gangnam style.

c/o stance pilipinas

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Mga pards palagi lang tutuk sa pag asa kapag ganito kababa accent nyo..lams nyo naman anytime bumabaha..yung sa kin wala pa kong ginawang upgrade ..medyo abala pa sa maraming bagay.but bronze color din..in my 10k pms na

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Kandidato sa baduy thread.
    Yap ..its baduy for me...sorri po tao lang

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Mga pards palagi lang tutuk sa pag asa kapag ganito kababa accent nyo..lams nyo naman anytime bumabaha..yung sa kin wala pa kong ginawang upgrade ..medyo abala pa sa maraming bagay.but bronze color din..in my 10k pms na
    Of course you won't daily drive a car as low as this. And besides, ano difference nung Accent niya sa stock accent? 2-3 finger gap higher ang stock? Ano magagawa nun sa knee deep flood, hinde mo rin naman isusulong yung stock height Accent.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Daily driver ng barkada ko yang Accent niyang sobra baba lahat ng humps sa village nila may scratch ng muffler niya

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2