New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 156 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I wish may mag post/link of scanned copy of that accent C! mag article.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    I wish may mag post/link of scanned copy of that accent C! mag article.
    i bought my copy at a magazine specialty store here at waltermart makati(ground floor). forgot to add, a sales manager informed me that i can come over this friday to test their new accent. reservation is only 5k, some sales exec would pump that fee anywhere from 15-50k(would you believe that?). will let you guys know of the outcome.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    What?? 5K reservation for a test drive of an accent!!

Eh last year yung ford Focus TDCi 6PS offered to me the SA was willing to drive the unit to my home just to have me test drive the car because I don't have the time to visit their show room.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    What?? 5K reservation for a test drive of an accent!!

Eh last year yung ford Focus TDCi 6PS offered to me the SA was willing to drive the unit to my home just to have me test drive the car because I don't have the time to visit their show room.

hmm parang ang layo naman ng RESERVATION FEE sa test drive. di mo naman kailangan magreserve ng sasakyan para lang magtestdrive.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ahhh ok if that is reservation for the unit. I thought reservation to test drive the unit then eventually converted to reservation for the unit to purchase. My bad.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    yup that's what i meant in case you guys were asked to put in a reservation fee, 5k will do. I was really looking forward to their red version, is it just me or is their red flat, no shine and dull looking. do you prefer getting the 1.6 or 1.4?

this is the link for the red variant w/ interior pics.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...ds=2011+accent

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    kapag nakakuha na ako sir SG ng crdi na sedan nito. aalisin ko yung emblem ng crdi sa likod kung meron man or kung san man nakalgay yun tapos lalagyan ko ng emblem na "blue" para hindi halata hehehe... :evil:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    excited na ako! balitaan nyo ako kung may display na ha?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFox47 View Post
    yup that's what i meant in case you guys were asked to put in a reservation fee, 5k will do. I was really looking forward to their red version, is it just me or is their red flat, no shine and dull looking. do you prefer getting the 1.6 or 1.4?

this is the link for the red variant w/ interior pics.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...ds=2011+accent
    GrayFox47: saang hyundai nag aaccept ng reservation? who is your agent?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    kapag nakakuha na ako sir SG ng crdi na sedan nito. aalisin ko yung emblem ng crdi sa likod kung meron man or kung san man nakalgay yun tapos lalagyan ko ng emblem na "blue" para hindi halata hehehe... :evil:
    Sleeper ika nga... :diablo: