New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 116 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1559
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    SG,

Tanungin mo muna bro kung saang korea...mamaya north korea yan eh....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I just bought the latest issues/guides of 2 Car magazines..

Top Gear "Cars of 2011" (with the cover screaming "IMPORTANT! Don't dare buy a new vehicle this year without reading this!)

and

C! Magazine 2011 Ultimate Buyer's Guide

Also bought last month the previous issue of C! Magazine with Hyundai Accent as its cover feature.

I figured, im about to spend at least 600,000 pesos on a vehicle purchase, whats a few hundred more just to get the proper information on what car interests me, right? Basically I bought these mags just to get info mainly on the new Accent.

I must say im disappointed.. in the Top Gear issue, they have a "Hot or Cold" meter on the odds that the car they featured will show up in the Philippines soon or not. And they featured a lot of cars in the "Cold" section.. virtually no chance of these models showing up here. (like the Hyundai ix20)

They have a 6 page article on the accent (2 page text, 4 page full photo spreads) so i basically just bought the magazine for that 2 pages of text. Im disappointed that they did not even MENTION the 1.4 Automatic which is already in the market! And no word about Crdi or hatch versions coming soon.. that should rate a "Warm" in their meter.

The C! Magazine guide was even worse. Costs 300 bucks, good 1 inch thick, 1/4 of which is a motorcyle guide (w/c i have no interest in). Its shrinkwrapped and i saw tabs of auto companies including Hyundai so i figured it must have a good section on the Accent... turned out that tab is just a few pages of ads.

What's really bad was the 1 page Accent review/guide.

Reading it, it mentioned Diesel engine.. w/c got me all excited... at last! a magazine is gonna talk about Accent 2011 crdi!!! Then i realized they were STILL TALKING ABOUT THE OLD ACCENT!

Im attaching here the 1 page scan. (someone tell me if i am sorely mistaken)

So the picture is of the NEW ACCENT... but the text and specs (including price) is of the old!!

The IRONIC THINGS is that C! Magazine just FEATURED IT IN THEIR COVER LAST MONTH!! They already HAVE the info right there!!

I just basically wasted my 300 bucks on this mag which gave me old info on the ONE VEHICLE im interested in.

I thought of writing to complain, but they have the very convenient "Specs may vary from time of print" disclaimer.

Sheesh...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    original oem black 4-piece window visor for the new accent available at hyundai dasma. perfect fit and quite affordable too (<900php). san kaya may available na oem mudguards?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    btw, i read about the horror stories bout the poor service other hyundai centers offer. tsk tsk. i did my 1000k at dasma. yes, malayo, pero sulit talaga. di hamak na mas mura kesa maraming manila service centers. (go ahead and inquire by phone). walang extra hocus pocus. mabilis. di pagpipilitan na mag-synthetic ka. libre pa car wash. yes, mahal ang gas. yes, you'd have to invest in more time too. peace of mind---priceless

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Guys, ano ba yung difference ng Accent Blue sa Accent Gold???

TIA!!!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Guys, ano ba yung difference ng Accent Blue sa Accent Gold???

TIA!!!
    Officially (either from HARI nor Hyundai Korea), there No such thing as a Accent Gold.

Accent "Gold" is a creation of Hyundai dealers under the umbrella of the Wheels inc group of companies (willy tee ten) .

Basically, it is just a "blinged" up and over chromed version of the whatever variant of the Accent they can hold on to. Afterwards, they affix that "gold" emblem at the back and advertise it as a special edition.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by torresmd View Post
    btw, i read about the horror stories bout the poor service other hyundai centers offer. tsk tsk. i did my 1000k at dasma. yes, malayo, pero sulit talaga. di hamak na mas mura kesa maraming manila service centers. (go ahead and inquire by phone). walang extra hocus pocus. mabilis. di pagpipilitan na mag-synthetic ka. libre pa car wash. yes, mahal ang gas. yes, you'd have to invest in more time too. peace of mind---priceless
    Sir, how much did it cost you? I just did mine in Hyundai Pasig. Parang SOP ata sa kanila na gamitin yung fully synthetic eh. But I went with Shell Regular lang kasi mabilis lang ang next 5k check up naman. Medyo malaki rin ang difference, mga P500 din per liter eh. So total ko is mga P1,564 including oil filter na rin.

Also, I dont know if this happens to other Hyundai models as well, but I've been experiencing this with the alarm system in the Accent. It seems that as I press the LOCK button (one-fast click), the car honks the horn 8 consecutive times after 3 seconds niya mag normal "routine" lock (doors lock, honks horn once). I asked sa service, but sabi nila it might be just me accidentally double-clicking the button. And naisip ko baka nga. But then before nila i-check, it was just 5 consecutive horns. Ngayon, naging 8 na. And I've become more conscious na of my pressing. hehehe

TIA! Medyo napapadungaw na kasi sa bintana si neighbor eh

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Officially (either from HARI nor Hyundai Korea), there No such thing as a Accent Gold.

Accent "Gold" is a creation of Hyundai dealers under the umbrella of the Wheels inc group of companies (willy tee ten) .

Basically, it is just a "blinged" up and over chromed version of the whatever variant of the Accent they can hold on to. Afterwards, they affix that "gold" emblem at the back and advertise it as a special edition.
    Ha? Does Willy own Wheels Inc? ???

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Just arrive this mornıng dito sa Korea Busan, nagkalat ang Sonata and elantra ang ganda din ng elantra ıba talaga pag personal mo sya makita at walang sinabi ang civic, btw ang accent mangilan ngilan lang, marahil bago lang talaga, ask nga ako dito kung saan makabilı ng mga burloloyng accent.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^ marahil nga