New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kung 2010 model kasi yun, for sure this year yun ilalabas.

kung sa 2010 sya ire-redesign, malamang 2010 din ilalabas.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Piraeus View Post
    Thanks, tidus1203. So if I'll get a SF now, it will still be quiet some time before the redesigned SF comes out. Less than a year or so. Then okay pala if ever, I'll still have time to enjoy it as a new car.

Most probably, I'll go ahead with it na and hopefully, I can also join the club soon.
    Looking forward to it!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    sir Piraeus, pwede malaman saang dealer giving you such a handsome discount?
    am hunting for best hyundai dealers in town. pls help! tnx

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You can message Ladyrider. she knows some casa managers..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    thanks sir HP for valuable help...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kaibigan ni Ma'am Anna yung head of sales ng Hyundai E. Rod. But I am not sure if they give the best deals kasi when I bought mine they didn't...

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Magiging fuel efficient pa kaya yung R-engine ng Sorento kung ganyan kalakas yung power output kahit maliit yung displacement?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sana maka pull out ako sa planta kung dumating iyan

Quote Originally Posted by Piraeus
    Please advise because I'm planning of getting the SF this week. I've got the money ready na (Cash basis) but wala pa akong formal agreement with the dealer. One dealer to which I inquired just recently will give me P100K discount, free 3-year LTO registration, tint and matting.
    Hmm.. 100k discount sa Santa Fe, maybe a "push unit" I dunno, and anong dealership iyan sir?

OT:

Hey guys regarding sa pagbili ninyo ng Bnew Santa Fe or other Hyundai unit, pm ninyo lang ako I'm working from Hyundai though.

Call me or text * my mobile 09063279597 for inquiries.

Thanks

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    2010 Hyundai Santa Fe facelift
    Jun.15, 2009 in HYUNDAI NEWS

Popular Hyundai Santa Fe SUV receives a mid-cycle facelift. New powertrain technologies include a six-speed automatic transmission and R-diesel engine!

Three years and seven months after Koreas leading automaker brought its second generation Santa Fe SUV to the market, Hyundai has released the very first image of the facelifted 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe. The mid-cycle facelift will bring Santa Fe an array of improvements including exterior and interior updates, along with new powertrain technologies.

Exterior of the 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe will host a plethora of styling updates, including a slightly revamped three-bar signature grille and heavily revised bumper in front, while rear will feature a slightly restyled pair of tail-lamps and tweaked rear bumper with integrated rear fog lamps. The facelift will also bring a set of new 17-inch five-spoke alloy wheels, chrome door handles and side mirror integrated turn signals.

Inside, the facelifted Santa Fe will benefit from higher quality materials, new seat upholstery and new interior color choices. The revised Santa Fe will also feature a slightly updated center stack and leather-covered steering wheel. The model will also see some equipment upgrades such as smart key, start-stop button, parking assist system with rear camera and a display located in the rear-view mirror inside the car, while active head-rests will improve Santa Fes already top notch safety.

With sales of more than 500.000 units so far, the Santa Fe has been Hyundais best selling SUV for years. Credits for such a great sales go to Santa Fes attractive exterior styling and competitive powertrain technologies under the hood. For the 2010 model year, the new Santa Fe SUV will also undergo some radical technical changes. Among all, the most important improvements will be the newly developed six-speed automatic transmission and highly advanced R-diesel engine.

Hyundai has already announced many of its midsized vehicles, including Santa Fe and Sonata sedan, are going to benefit from the all-new six-speed auto tranny, co-developed between Hyundai and Kia. According to Hyundai, the new six-speed auto tranny is 12kg lighter and was constructed with 62 lesser parts compared with the 5-speed auto transmission that it is replacing.

The highly anticipated 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe is joining the all-new Kia Sorento as the second vehicle in the Hyundai-Kia range to be equipped with the state-of-the-art four-cylinder diesel engine that is available in two configurations (2.0L and 2.2L). With a power output of 135 kW and 392 Nm of torque, the 2.0L version of the R-Engine outperforms any competitive offering (147 kW and 436 Nm are delivered by the 2.2L version). Both R-diesel engines also satisfie strict European (EURO5) emission standards.

The facelifted 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe is expected to go on sale in South Korea in August this year, while other International markets, such as North America, Australia and Europe should get the new Santa Fe in December this year
    Source: http://www.hyundai-blog.com/index.ph.../#comment-3626
    Last edited by LadyRider; June 16th, 2009 at 03:12 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I like our Santa Fe's looks more Ma'am Anna! I think the grill is a step backward. But I do like the new R-engine (200HP and 436Nm, far superior than what the competition with bigger engines have to offer) and the six speed automatic. Besides luxury brands, I think six speed is a first for a mid size CUV.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Facelift Revealed!!!