New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    2010 daw and since malamang una sa Korea, I am estimating mid 2010 dito or maybe the 3rd quarter. We shall see...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    2010 daw and since malamang una sa Korea, I am estimating mid 2010 dito or maybe the 3rd quarter. We shall see...
    nyak, tagal pa

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hi to everyone. im planning to buy a santa fe. but im kind of confused kasi i searched dito sa net about 2010 hyundai sta. fe and eto lumabas http://consumerguideauto.howstuffwor...i-santa-fe.htm
    and ito yung nakikita ko sa streets.
    aok. sa 2010 pa ireredesign so im thinking that would be the 2011 model? tama po ba?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Nope di yan!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There will be a facelift there is no photos yet pero papalitan nila headlights. taillights and the grill. They might also change the mags. But I think the changes that I really care about is the new R-engine. If you're talking about 3rd generation Santa Fe its still ways off. Facelifts are normally the signal of the mid-life cycle so another 2-3 years for the third generation.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    hopefully they will change the rear hatch handle sa facelift models.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah its a pimple on an otherwise beautiful butt

But to be fair that unorthodox handle gives a better grip of the hatchback IMO then the conventional latch above the license plates...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Guys, I need your advise. In your latest estimate, when will they release the 2010 Santa Fe with the new R-engine and 6-speed transmission here? I really needed to have an info on this because I was now about to buy a SF but if they're going to release the re-designed SF before the end of this year then I'll surely regret my decision if I buy one now.

Siyempre, kumbaga kabibili ko lang then after several months ay luma na kaagad. And also, I'll miss the new technology that will come with the re-designed SF. For me okay lang if I'll add 50K for an R-engine. I can see from the write-ups that its quite interesting.

Please advise because I'm planning of getting the SF this week. I've got the money ready na (Cash basis) but wala pa akong formal agreement with the dealer. One dealer to which I inquired just recently will give me P100K discount, free 3-year LTO registration, tint and matting.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Maybe sometime in 2010 maybe mid-year and probably later this year in Korea...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Maybe sometime in 2010 maybe mid-year and probably later this year in Korea...
    Thanks, tidus1203. So if I'll get a SF now, it will still be quiet some time before the redesigned SF comes out. Less than a year or so. Then okay pala if ever, I'll still have time to enjoy it as a new car.

Most probably, I'll go ahead with it na and hopefully, I can also join the club soon.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Facelift Revealed!!!