New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 655 of 808 FirstFirst ... 555605645651652653654655656657658659665705755 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 8071
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by bobdetondo View Post
    nalilito na kasi ko sir, nag try ako mag tanong sa mga talyer na malalaki,,, may nagsasabi sakin,, meron egr,fuel filter,turbo,intercooler,injector washer,, need clean ang tanrmission,, pro egr,fuel filter aircleaner ,injector washer ,tank cleaning lahat yan bago na at na serbisyuhan na,, kaya diko alam kung sino ba talaga ang nagsasabi ng totoo,,
    I feel for you bro..

Unfortunately (and frankly), I do not have the answer to your questions, as I have not experienced them. The couple of limp modes I experienced earlier disappeared after resting the engine and restarting, and never happened again (never drove the engine hard again on a continuous incline.. )....

Let's keep this humming and on the top page so that the experts or those with similar (hopefully the same) experience who were able to recover,- can chime in....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro,- when you're limited only to 20KPH during a climb, limp mode might have kicked in.

It actually happened to me twice on the current GS and our then Gen3 GS - both ATs and a few months old then, along the roads from Talisay to Tagaytay, and Marcos Hiway to Baguio, respectively. Before that happened, I was running the engine hard. Did you notice if your check engine light was "on"?

sir lagi ko binabantayan ang panel,pro wala siya nailaw kahit check engine,, una ko kasing napuna sa coffeshop sa tagaytay malapit sa picnicgroove, parang 45 ang angle non paakyat, yun nga gapang siya kahit lima lang kaming sakay,, sumunod sa batangas sa lobo sa gilid ng bundok ang daan paakyat pa baba parang talisay twice nako pumunta don same siya gapang lang talaga,,, ano nga pala yung limp mode??hehe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I feel for you bro..

Unfortunately (and frankly), I do not have the answer to your questions, as I have not experienced them. The couple of limp modes I experienced earlier disappeared after resting the engine and restarting, and never happened again (never drove the engine hard again on a continuous incline.. )....

Let's keep this humming and on the top page so that the experts or those with similar (hopefully the same) experience who were able to recover,- can chime in....

yes sir CVT ,, thank you,

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009

For more information, please visit: El Cilindro

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by orttech View Post

sir saan yan at magkano?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    sir saan yan at magkano?
    PM sent sir.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    kakagaling ko lang ng manaog ,, ok naman andar, tama ka sir nasa 100kph ang takbo ang rpm kulang kulang 2K,, ok siya manakbo basta kung dahan dahan ang apak at dimo bibiglain,, pro ang inaalala ko kasi eh yung pag umaakyat,,napipirme siya s 1500rpm *20kph,, consistent yon pagapang, natatakot kasi ko parang mabibitin,,, diko tuloy alam kung normal bayon o meron sira,ang gusto ko malaman kung ano talaga ang prob,, sa casa kasi ala nako tiwala,, lahat palit kahit dipa sira,, sa mga talyer naman wala ako kilala na mapagkakatiwalaan,,
    ,, secondhand ang GS ko HVX model 2009 matic, ,,,, minsan naman pag mag overtake ako dumadapa ang likod na tingala ang harap parang kabayo naman siya,, minsan malakas minsan pigil,,
    sir pag nangyayare ba yan napapansin mo kung mausok yung buga ng exhaust? naeexperience ko din kasi to minsan. kahit todo apak sa accelerator halos hindi umaarangkada. ginagawa ko nalang nilalagay ko sa neutral tapos binobomba ko. daming usok na lalabas tapos after that okay na. ang hirap lang intermittent yung problem. minsan wala minsan mangyayare bigla. blocked naman na EGR ko at pinalinis ko din bago iblock. regular din ako magpalit ng fuel filter every 10k kms. Hindi ko din alam kung anong culprit.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerJam View Post
    sir pag nangyayare ba yan napapansin mo kung mausok yung buga ng exhaust? naeexperience ko din kasi to minsan. kahit todo apak sa accelerator halos hindi umaarangkada. ginagawa ko nalang nilalagay ko sa neutral tapos binobomba ko. daming usok na lalabas tapos after that okay na. ang hirap lang intermittent yung problem. minsan wala minsan mangyayare bigla. blocked naman na EGR ko at pinalinis ko din bago iblock. regular din ako magpalit ng fuel filter every 10k kms. Hindi ko din alam kung anong culprit.
    Hello, I have customers who experienced the same issue, there is carbon deposit inside of your engine, most likely on your fuel injector and intake valves, that could be the cause of lack of fuel supply, hence your car will not accelerate well even you floor it.

Have your whole engine system de-carbonized, that includes fuel injector, EGR, Turbocharger, DPF, Oxygen sensors, Catalytic converter, Intake valves and Manifold, it will make your car run like new.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Engines are designed to create the proper environment for combustion, but are not designed to extract all of the energy from fuel. During the combustion process, there are portions of fuel that are just not completely combusted. They end up either in the exhaust, or attached to the surfaces of the combustion chamber. Carbon deposits are mostly carbon and aromatic compounds in a highly combustion resistant state.
    In layman’s terms, a carbon deposit is left over hydrocarbon chains (fuel) because your engine couldn’t burn it all.

There are a number of issues caused by carbon build up. When larger deposits are formed, they reduce the smooth air flow intended by the engine manufacturer that can hinder optimal mixture with air for combustion, as well as reduced air delivery. Unconsumed fuel can also escape the combustion chamber in the exhaust, but can get trapped along the way on sensors and catalytic converters. Misreadings from sensors can cause increased fuel delivery to the engine, reducing fuel economy.

Look and listen for the following:

-Rough idle
    -Smoke
    -Reduced Fuel Economy
    -Less power on request

This is why engines need to be de-carbonized, recommended every 10,000 kms or once a year, to have them properly maintained and prolong their lives, not to mention to better protect our environment.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerJam View Post
    sir sakin pag nag overtake ako yung unang piga ko makapal ang usok,pro yung mga sumunod dina gano,, pro diko pa naobserbahan yung sinasabi mong after bumuga ng usok bumabalik sa dati,, di naman ako mabilis magpatakbo, ang inaalala ko lang lagi eh yung mga paakyat,,

2008 Hyundai Starex (Gen. 4)