New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bhurns View Post
    dats a pretty gud idea.How much would it cost me for just the turbo set-up alone for a D15b??.San naman sir pwedeng magandang magpunta for a turbo set-up??..thank you!!.
    For turbo pwede sa hp racing.Pwede rin sa blanche racing.Sana race car factory na shop ko para makapagbuild na ako tulad ng mga ganyan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Di po ba yung mga series ng honda na ganyan we're not designed by honda to be turbo'd? Pano po yung yung cv joint kayanin po kaya yung hp & torque with a turbo?

Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    For turbo pwede sa hp racing.Pwede rin sa blanche racing.Sana race car factory na shop ko para makapagbuild na ako tulad ng mga ganyan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    my recommended shop is also hp racing at banawe. look for al or carlo. a put an ear to ear smile on your face turbo kit can set you back around 90k - 120k without the engine, depending on the hp target you want.

turbos now a days can be slapped to almost all engines. thanks to electronic management, you can tune the car properly and safely.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydpogi View Post
    my recommended shop is also hp racing at banawe. look for al or carlo. a put an ear to ear smile on your face turbo kit can set you back around 90k - 120k without the engine, depending on the hp target you want.

turbos now a days can be slapped to almost all engines. thanks to electronic management, you can tune the car properly and safely.
    sounds like a decent shop,HP..90K-120K?.i guess thats a very reasonable price for a turbo setup on a D15B.I'm sure it'll be worth it naman when it comes out, right?.how long do u think it will take them to put the turbo?.rough estimate.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Then after all the setup in the engine don't forget to go to Autoplus for the dyno.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bhurns View Post
    sounds like a decent shop,HP..90K-120K?.i guess thats a very reasonable price for a turbo setup on a D15B.I'm sure it'll be worth it naman when it comes out, right?.how long do u think it will take them to put the turbo?.rough estimate.
    1 week without tuning.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sir mag kano pa dyno sa autoplus?

Then after all the setup in the engine don't forget to go to Autoplus for the dyno.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    thats ryt sir.autoplus,speedlab or autotechnika (fort global city).

Dyno Rates
    Baseline - P2,500 Special Promo Rate P2,000*
    Dyno Tuning - P5,000/hour Special Promo Rate P4,500/hour*

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
where can i buy used b16 series engines mga sir?