New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Those starlet probably has a 4AGE.The Kia Pride has a B6 Engine in it while the Charade has either 4EFTE and 4G63.
    Yeah

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRvtec View Post
    Natalo kc xa last last week. gusto ko sanang labanan. ayaw naman kasi b16 stock ako. saka wala pa ako masyado alam sa racing. isesecret pati nya ang pagkakarga daw e.
    Yun yun hehe...
    Kung ayaw niyo po mag-engine swap, eh mukhang wala tayong choice?..
    Isesecret daw ba? Sneeky pete nitrous oxide system?....haha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the advice guys. i'll tell my brother.....

.......maybe guys can you give me advice on what to do first in his engine. he wants to beat a rival guy in the other team that has the same engine as my brother have, ph15 but they said that the parts of the engine inside it is d15.. so what can you guys suggest??

Natalo kc xa last last week. gusto ko sanang labanan. ayaw naman kasi b16 stock ako. saka wala pa ako masyado alam sa racing. isesecret pati nya ang pagkakarga daw e.
    The truth comes out...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    he wants to beat a rival guy in the other team that has the same engine as my brother have, ph15 but they said that the parts of the engine inside it is d15.. so what can you guys suggest??
    I for one have a jdm d15b vtec.
    I might PM you some observed strengths and weaknesses sa "race" of the d15b vtec if you can assure na yun nga yung internals ng rival niya....jokes...

Pero sir, kasi hindi naman talaga pang karera ang d15 eh...

Matic ba yung ph15 non-vtec niyo sir?..

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    estimate run down daw mga paps... latagan natin sya ng choices para alam nya kung ano sinasabi natin...

want real horsepower?
    -engine swap to B20 (approx 110 - 130k engine pa lang)

*pag sinimulan mo diyan pa lang damay damay na lahat yan... suspension, brakes, tranny, ecu etc... di mo akalain halos presyong bagong oto na nagagastos mo

if i were you stick with what you have. tamang maintenance lang and keep it clean all the time para maximized and performance. stock ph15 gives relatively low power, kahit stock eg smoked yan. sorry pero ganun kahina ang potential ng ph15

but... i remember a thread in HCP. isang magaling na car enthusiast, ni re assemble nya yung stock ph15. ported and polished top to bottom. stock lahat. ang goal nya is to show people na kahit mahina makina mapapalakas dahil sa linis ng gawa. gulat lahat pag dyno nung oto. sobrang napalakas nya. yun nga lang it would take expertise and lots of money to reach that. try to search that thread bro,,, very inspiring!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Those starlet probably has a 4AGE.The Kia Pride has a B6 Engine in it while the Charade has either 4EFTE and 4G63.
    amen. tulin!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I remember this kid just swap a K24 on it, lower the front only, put a wider tires on the front & have fun... O yeah he beat the crap out of a s2000

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Sir gearspeed, mukhang kilala niyo ang mga owners nung Starlet, Pride at Charade ah..

Nakakatuwa yung mga hatch na yun...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikhailer View Post
    i remember a thread in HCP. isang magaling na car enthusiast, ni re assemble nya yung stock ph15. ported and polished top to bottom....
    Yup, since the threadstarer mentioned na ayaw niya ng halatang set-up under the hood (...at sleeper look?...).. I think one option would be a port and polish (PnP) headwork,...

Sa ATI Group sa Tagaytay mas makakamura daw PnP pag palit pati camshafts and valve springs (a friend told me that),. and some shops might offer you just that.. But I just don't think it would be worth it if you won't do stage 1 setup first (I-H-E + fuel controller) then you would have to dyno-tune also... That amount of money could well buy a jdm d15b, d16a or d16zc, which are pretty good engines to start with... and can beat ph15s even at stock...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    my brother told me that he just wants to get back on his rival car. he wants to beat that car w/ the same engine he had when he lost. he doesnt want to really b the fastest car like the hatch who has big engines like those kia pride,charade.. he just want to be a bit faster to beat his rival. engot po kasi yun eh

advice na lang po mga paps kung anu mga dapat ikarga..

TIA

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
want to start racing little help.. ??