New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^^^ Bro.,- mayroon bang PMS na ginawa?

Mahaba yatang masyado ang 6 hours, dahil ang iba,- parang 3 hours lang just for the recall....

12.4K:knit:

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    oo nga. tagal naman nun.. mine took 5 hours but that included the 50k PMS.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    PM included plus the practice time for their technicians. The unit was one of the first attended to when the recall was announced

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    mgga boss, anong experience niyo after recall..

mine is a jazz and a friend of mine is city, same kme ng comment, the engine is less smooth after recall, personally, saken other than that, parang less power, and sounds a bit more husky yung engine..

any similar experience? thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rukawa View Post
    mgga boss, anong experience niyo after recall..

mine is a jazz and a friend of mine is city, same kme ng comment, the engine is less smooth after recall, personally, saken other than that, parang less power, and sounds a bit more husky yung engine..

any similar experience? thanks
    Balik mo agad... Hindi dapat ganun...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by h0tgunn View Post
    Balik mo agad... Hindi dapat ganun...
    thanks, dapat ba better yung feel ng engine? parang hirap na hirap humatak na, san dealer po kayo nag pa gawa?

kse yung sa friend ko na city mejo less smooth na daw, similar to my jazz, baka sabhn ng honda service ganun talga effect hehe, alam mo naman honda

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Agree. From the description of the changes,- the engine should run smoother....

12.5K:soccer:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    just drove our nissan 1.3AT engine, it's a very slow car, but suddenly, it feels fast, coming after driving a 1.5 recalled jazz.. hmmm...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^^^ Then Bro.rukawa, something must be terribly wrong with what they did on your (recalled) 1.5L Jazz.....

12.5K:soccer:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    rukawa,

saan casa mo ba pinagawa ang recall? Paki post naman para sa benefit ng mga di pa nagpaservice ng recall. Makaiwas sa sablay na gawa.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Voluntary Recall for City and Jazz