Quote from a US based forum. Link is on bottom of message.

What is PTTR?

The problem with pulling to the right is when the vehicle tries to turn when you are holding the wheels steady and straight. It is most definitely a pull. It is not a drift.

If the vehicle is drifting off to the right only when your hands are off the wheel, you do not have PTTR.

Torque steer is not the same thing as PTTR. As described in post #2537 (and many others), torque steer is a problem with many FWD vehicles with a transversely-mounted engine. PTTR will happen even when your foot is off the accelerator. Torque steer will not. If your car only pulls when you have your foot hard on the gas, you are causing torque steer. You do not have PTTR.

How long has PTTR been around?

Since the CR-V was introduced to North America in 1997. In other parts of the world, the CR-V was available as a 1996 model, but I'm English-only so I haven't been able to check for PTTR in non-english markets. Anyway, I read reports of PTTR back to 1998 when I first starting looking into the CR-V for purchase. Please note, the 1996-2001 CR-V has a completely different engine, chassis, and suspension (double wishbone vs Mac strut) versus the 2002-present models.

Can it be fixed?

Yes. But not it's not always easy. Some owners have solved PTTR by simply rotating their tires. Some have fixed it with a full four-wheel alignment. Some fixed it by changing their tires completely. Many have reduced the pull, but not fixed it completely with those methods. For others, none of these changes have fixed it.

What has Honda done about it?

The PTTR problem appears to have a variety of causes. So it is difficult to provide one fix for the issue. In January, 2003 Honda issued a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) on the subject. This is TSB# 03-004. Honda reported that a poorly aligned damper spring (or the bump stop flange) can cause the symptoms we know as PTTR.

That said, this TSB was published for a range of VIN numbers, restricted to 2002 and 2003 CR-Vs. As we know, the problem shows up in CR-Vs going back to 1997 and even now with 2005 models. So, it appears this change fixes one of the causes for PTTR, but not all.

Here's the VIN range.

2002 CR-V 4WD (auto) - All England produced (VIN begins with SHS)
2003 CR-V 4WD EX (auto) - From VIN SHSRD788.3U100001 thru SHSRD78X.3U108790
2003 CR-V 4WD LX (auto) - From VIN SHSRD788.3U100001 thru SHSRD78X.3U108913

What should I do if I have PTTR?

Take the vehicle to a dealer/mechanic and work with them on a solution. After 250 posts on the subject in various threads, I think we can safely assume that additional posting about it will not get us any closer to a solution.

SOURCE