hello,

i have been posting for the past two weeks on the very long procurement time of honda service centers and true enough my greatest fear will seem to come true. i won't be having a car this christmas. honestly, its alright with me. i could handle the commute and i honestly don't enjoy driving.

[SIZE="5"]what saddens me is this[/SIZE]. my aunt lives alone in the province and the closest relative she has in the philippines is my mom. my aunt has been recovering from a stroke for around three years now which does not enable her to travel. my mom is also quite old and cannot commute anymore. for the past years it has been my mom's tradition to visit my aunt in the province and celebrate christmas with her. it's really one of the hightlights of my mother and my aunt's christmas. this year, [SIZE="5"]i guess thanks to honda, my aunt would have to spend her christmas alone.[/SIZE]

tommorow would be the 11th working day that my car would be stuck in the honda dealership. everything according to the SA is ok. they are just waiting for the delivery of the aircon compressor. i already asked the possibility of just pulling out the unit and returning it when the part becomes available, but according to the SA, it goes against their policy. [SIZE="5"]honestly, pagod na ako mangulit at umasa.[/SIZE] i've accepted the fact that our christmas won't be as happy as in the past years. [SIZE="5"]i'm just sharing my sad story to inform the Honda on how their crappy service affects people's lives.[/SIZE] when i bought my car from Honda, i gave this company my trust that this car and their after sales service are good, but right now, i really feel betrayed.

in the end, ok naman ang honda na sasakyan pangit lang talaga ang after sales service. ok bumili ng honda if you have another car which would make long repair times bearable. pero kung regular ka lang na tao na kaya lang bumili at mag maintain ng isang sasakyan, i think honda is not the car to rely on. part siguro to ng pag maintain ng Honda ng Prestige ek. ek. nila. siguro honda cars are only for those who can afford two or more cars.

anyway, merry christmas to all and sana next year Honda would make an effort to really improve their service.