New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thats it? You will allow your aunt to spend christmas alone and be sad just because you dont have a car to use? kung gusto may paraan, kung ayaw may dahilan. you have a lot of options like renting a car, or borrowing one from your relatives. Imo, even if you spend a little more just to see your aunt and mom happy, that money spent is worth it.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Nye nag backfire!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Well...Toyota also ruined our Xmas but what the heck! It's not their fault. Blame it to that effin' typhoon, Ondoy!

You think maganda aftersales service ng Toyota, think again! New vios owner here victim ni ondoy.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jerjer&qtqt View Post
    Thats it? You will allow your aunt to spend christmas alone and be sad just because you dont have a car to use? kung gusto may paraan, kung ayaw may dahilan. you have a lot of options like renting a car, or borrowing one from your relatives. Imo, even if you spend a little more just to see your aunt and mom happy, that money spent is worth it.
    Best damn reply in this thread.

Vlad is also correct - minalas lang ang threadstarter at sinabayan nya ang Ondoy/Pepeng. As much as people would like to argue otherwise, this is certainly not a business-as-usual scenario. Think about it: if the typhoon didn't come along would it take as long a time to have the car fixed?

TS:
    No offense meant but try not to be so nearsighted. A little understanding goes a long way.

Also I've said it before and I'll say it again: The dealership is NOT your only option for service.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    Had One Never Did Again. hehe.
    Same here!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    Had One Never Did Again. hehe.

Parang signature ito ng infamous na si Psylocke(?).....

9100:thatsit:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    CVT :: *slash* blutut.

Anyways, at TS.

I think kailangan mo naman intindihin kung bakit hindi na-meet ng honda ang pangako nila. Sa dinami-dami ba naman ng kailangan nilang gawin na nasalanta ng Ondoy, sana magkaron ka ng kahit kaunting understanding ;)

And, hindi naman mag-iisa ang aunt mo kung may paraan ka lang e'. Hindi mo kailangan ng kotse para makapunta du'n sa probinsya. Ang iba ay nagcocommute, pero since sabi mo nga, 'di na kaya ng nanay mo ... i-rent mo siya ng van o kahit ng sedan man lang, para mura. Samahan mo s'ya at mag-spend kayo ng Christmas.

You don't really need a car to do those stuff. You just need to think properly for you to find a solution. Ang daming paraan, kung titignan mo.

Merry Christmas ! :santa:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i suggest for the people who were victimized by ondoy or just having a hard time with their repairs because of the influx of cars in casa's, be patient. let's accept the fact that this is an extra-ordinary case and it should be justified as such. what i want to hear from casa though is an accurate time line when the cars and parts will be delivered. had a lot of friends, and mine as well, in the casa because of ondoy. when you ask the s.a.'s, answers are always uncertain. we are being patient. all we ask for are accurate information. i hope the dealerships would give us at least that.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Update:

after thinking things through, i'll just try calling up my friends and ask a special favor. hopes someone would be able to help me out to get an alternative ride.

anyway, my car problems won't end this christmas. mukhang hanggang early january pa. magbabakasyon pa naman ate ko from the states from january 2. sorry na lang sa kanya, i can't drive her around. mayroon daw mga parts na hindi na include yung SA sa repairs. pagod na talaga ako umasa. the vehicle was even opened up in the casa two weeks ago para ma inspect ng insurance yung damage. na notice nila ng SA yung damage sa aircon condenser pero hindi yung damage sa radiator. di ko alam how they missed it. pero pagod na ako makipagtalo. surrender na ako. right now, i'm just asking for a firm commitment on the release date pero ayaw pa magbigay ng SA.

siguro to get an idea on the damage my vehicle incurred. my car hit a mound of dirt which damaged the lower portion of the front of the car. the speed of the car when it hit the mound was very slow, naka first gear lang, naga maneuver lang naman ako ng nabangga. i was able to use the car for two weeks na walang problema. no overheating, aircon working very well. i even tried running the aircon at the highest level to check if it was affected by the collision pero it performed quite well.

anyway, christmas should go beyond material things. i'm thankful for all the positive comments that i received. honestly, naghahanap ako ng kakampi when i started this thread, its a good thing you helped me put things in the proper perspsective.

Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *TS, pahiramin ka at ipag drive ka pa ni renzo papunta sa tita mo, oh diba? for the spirit of giving Renzo..hatid mo sila TS and mom sa tita niya.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Salamat Honda, for ruining my mother and my aunt's christmas