Hi folks, pa-assist naman po dito sa noisy power steering problem ko.

I noticed that my power steering pressure hose had a very small swelling with possibility of bursting anytime soon so I immediately planned to replace it. I called up Honda and was told that the pressure hose would cost me 10k + installation cost. Due to the price, I called up Piyeza and was told that the part was available for 2,800 + 300 installation fee.

I have heard that there were 2 aftermarket brands of the pressure hose - isang maingay at iyung isang hindi maingay which is slightly priced higher. So I asked Piyeza and they told me that what they have is the silent one. So, I immediately had it installed.

Ngayon, when I turn the steering wheel, the power steering is noisy. I could hear the "eeeennnnnnnggggg..." sound in the cabin everytime I turn left or right. No sound when I don't turn the steering wheel.

May na-encounter na ba kayong ganito? Is the sound really coming from the pressure hose? Can you recommend a shop that can fix this? Or can you recommend where I can buy the original hose at a much lower price? My ride is a civic vti-s '05.

thank you very much.