New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wataru View Post
    I want to sell my Honda Jazz 2009. I have already put accessories on it. Everything I want on my jazz is already there. But problema ko is I need to buy a Pick Up for my business. Will I give up my jazz and mga magkano ko kaya mabebenta ito? .....

Depends on your personal finances. Do you have enough money to buy the pickup truck for your business without selling the Jazz?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Tama try to sell the accessories separately cause in fact having accessories especially yours na modified to the max na lowers resale value. Stock cars have the highest resale value...

And yeah go Navara! Planning to get one myself too for business pero siguro later this year na...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Tama yung sinabi nila alisin mo na lang yung mga mods at ibenta ng hiwalay. Mas mataas ang value kung stock lang yung tsikot .

Ehem, ehem, I am very much willing to donate the stock parts you need, at akin na lang yung parts na aalisin mo. Hayaan ko na lang mag-depreciate yung value ng GE ko as long as mabenta mo yang sayo ng mahal

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    vinyl sticker lang ba yan? or paint? it would be very hard to sell that kind of car with that kind of design on it to be honest... balik stock mo na lang and sell the accessories na lang ng hiwalay... and if those are just vinyl stickers, remove it...

cool design though... pero there might be a lot of people who might not be interested with that...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Part-out the car before you sell.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks po sa mga inputs. It is paint po eh. I might not resell nalang siguro. And yes if ever tanggalin ko nalang mods.

*ghosthunter kapos pa eh siguro I need to wait pa for more budget para di ko nalang benta jazz ko.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks po sa mga inputs. It is paint po eh. I might not resell nalang siguro. And yes if ever tanggalin ko nalang mods.

*ghosthunter kapos pa eh siguro I need to wait pa for more budget para di ko nalang benta jazz ko.

Would selling the mods raise enough money for the purchase of the pickup truck?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    The paint would be your first problem. If you wanna sell your 2-DIN DVD player, send me a PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    *ghosthunter di po pero I am selling din kasi ung Honda CRV ko. So pag pinagadd ko lahat makakabili ako ng new navarra.

actually po may mga nagtatanong na sakin nung buong unit that comes with all the accessories kaso lang po di ko pa mafinalize kung magkano ippresyo ko. Yun po sana ang gusto kong itanong dito sa thread na ginawa ko kung mga magkano po ippresyo ko.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    *ghosthunter di po pero I am selling din kasi ung Honda CRV ko. So pag pinagadd ko lahat makakabili ako ng new navarra.

actually po may mga nagtatanong na sakin nung buong unit that comes with all the accessories kaso lang po di ko pa mafinalize kung magkano ippresyo ko. Yun po sana ang gusto kong itanong dito sa thread na ginawa ko kung mga magkano po ippresyo ko.
    Don't expect much of an increase in the purchase price if you don't part the car out first. It's up to you if you want to continue selling the GE as is.

If insurers can't account for the price of modifications, what more Mr. Juan dela Cruz just looking for a set of wheels? The sad truth of the matter is, most people have little appreciation for the true costs of car modification...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Please HELP! Need Advice (planning to sell Jazz with mods)