Hi Guys,

I just wanna get some advice/tips for my first car. Thing is, I have very limited funds and also, I cannot get a manual car. I am not THAT picky with the appearance. I'm more of a COMFORT over LOOKS type of guy. And also not a fan of SPEED so no need for powerful engines or what not.

These are some of the cars I've been eyeing for quite some time now, and if possible, can you guys shed some light on the issues I've read about them:

Honda Civic Esi (EG)- 93/94/95 A/T = I've read somewhere, Hindi raw maganda ang A/T version nito? Dahil daw bago pa lang ang A/T sa Civic that time? I dunno. And also, I think they're saying na bubbles sa roof ang sakit ng kotse na to?
If there's anything I need to know, or anything na makakapagsabi na okay saken ang ESI as my first car please let me know

Honda Civic (EK) 96/97/98/99/2000 ( Vti, Lxi) A/T = Honestly wala ako makitang negative comments sa model na ito, kahet mapa LXI or VTI variant. This car I believe is one of the most beloved models in our country, since it's easier to mod, is reliable, cheap and I dunno for some reason we find it very maporma. But yeah, if I need to know something before I purchase this car please let me know

Honda City 97 and also Type Z - 1999/2000/2001/2002/2003 - Again, wala ako makita issue.

Honda Accord 94 and above - I know this one is really something to talk about. Although I did say I'm not picky with looks, I find the accord model very ***xxy and elegant compared to the lower-end models. I'm also aware of this car being a gas guzzler, and expensive parts??? To make it worse, If ever I'll buy an accord, it's automatic. So mas malakas lalo sa gas? But please to all the accord owners there, can you tell me something nice about this car that will give an advantage over the other honda sedans? Thanks!

PS
I forgot to mention, whatever car I'll end up buying, it will only be used a couple of hours on the weekdays and maybe a short city drive on the weekends. I have zero plans on driving away the metro anytime soon as I have zero knowledge on the itsy bitsy pieces of a vehicle. In short d ako marunong sa makina at kahet magpalit ng gulong LOL pero pag aaralan ko syempre.

So ibig kong sabihin, from point A to B lang ang car na ito. So tingin nyo ba, kahit malakas sa gas na kotse okay lang dahil di naman sya ilalayo at hindi naman madalas gagamitin?

Thanks in advance everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR!