New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I like it lalo kung maluwag sa loob at lalo sa 3rd row. If they put their award-winning diesel in it, I'd consider buying it at 1.4 in 2-3 years' time. By that time, the Innova would probably hit close to that already anyway.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    I like it lalo kung maluwag sa loob at lalo sa 3rd row. If they put their award-winning diesel in it, I'd consider buying it at 1.4 in 2-3 years' time. By that time, the Innova would probably hit close to that already anyway.

nah imo it wont sell even if it has a diesel engine unless of its classified as same line with the grandis. but this is an MPV which is in the same class as avanza which sells at low price. diesel MPV at 1.4m? it wont sell really

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Teka pano ba natin masasabing 1.4M yan?? Eh wala pa nga dito eh, those prices are just speculation and I don't think Honda is stupid to sell it at that price since like us they are also smart to realize it won't see at that price given the CRV is even cheaper...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^^ yup speculating the price kung viable ba sa pinas market... kaya speculating din yung mga reaction...

hope the freed would be priced at 800k (more or less) para panalo sa market.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    oh yeah i just saw it the last page

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah but its all speculative anyway, so for now we should not dwell too much on that price...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah but its all speculative anyway, so for now we should not dwell too much on that price...
    sana nga po :pope:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The Freed looks like the successor to the belated Airwave/Partner, which were both based on the GD chassis.

From the specs it seems the Freed is based on the chassis and guts of the GE Fit/Jazz. Best to classify the slab-sided vehicle as what Europeans would call a "midi-MPV", in my opinion. Such a vehicle straddles the boundaries between a minivan and a small car. As such, I don't think this will cost PhP1.4 million.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    according to another forum mag lalabas daw dito niyan soon. mpv na pwede pantapat sa livina, previa, avanza o sa innova?

sean lennon for the freed, japanese nga lang
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Z0acqofNM&feature=related"]YouTube - 2008 Honda Freed CM[/ame]
    Last edited by baludoy; July 18th, 2008 at 09:28 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    According to Motioncars, the Freed will follow the GE Jazz and new City to our shores. Expect a release date in early 2009. They say it'll get the L15A i-VTEC engine, mated to either a CVT or automatic.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
New Honda Freed