New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Good day to all!

Guys, I just wanna ask your suggestions. I bought a lowered 97 civic, and i find the front end too low. Now, I wanna lift a little, say 1.5 inches. How shall i do it without changing the springs. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depends on what was done to lower the car.

example:
    -front springs were cut while the rear springs are stock & untouched. simply replace the fereront springs with stock springs will solve the problem.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Cut or lowerings ba ang ginamit?Kung cut lagyan mo ng lifter.Sa una hindi matagtag pero pagtumagal matagtag na or replace the springs to avoid the tagtag ride..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    if you want to bring it back to stock.. look for stock springs surplus... it will resolve the issue

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    thanks for the response guys. i appreciate it.... i'll try to deteremine whether the springs were cut or replaced. if the springs were replaced, approximately, how much does a stock spring cost?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    surplus nasa 1k each.,..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually less than 1K. sa banawe 600 petot each ang springs. palit stock na lang yan solve na problem mo.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Swerte mo if the springs that are installed now are not cut, and is a real lowering springs... tago mo nalang pag gusto mo na ibalik tsk tsk

Lowered Civic...how to lift