New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i was just open a topic about the venture when honda odyssey came to my mind.

see this....http://www.guangzhouhonda.com.cn/odyssey06/

i visited hondaphil.com but didnt see it, was wondering why. could be a good competitor to venture and sedona, specially there is a new, sleek version.
    Last edited by yuichi; July 12th, 2006 at 12:39 PM. Reason: may not be interesting, plus just saw thread about venture.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I guess its because of the experience they had when they sold the odyssey way back in 1997. It didn't sell so well so they dicontinued it. The main reason was it was way to expensive. To give an example the latest toyota previa is at the P2.0-P2.2m while the misubishi grandis at P1.505m honda might price the odyssey at that range. At the present both the previa and grandis are not selling that well.
    Last edited by johnart; July 12th, 2006 at 01:00 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Btw, mbt's Venture was in the shop again last weekend for expensive repairs.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dami ditong ganyang odyssey....ang haba tapos parang ang baba ng clearance nya.....

I think mahal ito kapag binenta dyan sa pinas....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    with our chevy venture, before we are spending average ng 14k+ every PMS of 6 months, ngaun 12k+ na lang. nagbaba na ang chevy casa hehehe

but like I said every 6 months na lang kami magpaservice, payag naman ang casa hehehe.

ko JDM 1st gen ody...awd, 6seaters ung may rear canopy...2.2 is good, but v6 is better...

after the 1st gen, wala na...mahirap i-convert ang second gen ody-->dash mounted shifter in particular(not ung us, 2nd gen us ody is actually a honda lagreat)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    meron ako nakikita mga subic odysseys pero di marami baka mahirap pyesa

di naman, mahal lang din kasi, at mas indemand ang diesel vans,e...lalo na ang delica...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    meron din pala ung honda van, parang 2nd gen crv ang taillight and 1st gen crv ang headlights. boxy sya, meron akong friend naka setup sa kanya hehe cute

un ang stepwagon...crv 2.0 engine din yun....

[What happened to the Honday Odyssey] chevy venture, a good buy?