New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    trying to decide which color to get for the honda city... choosing between bluish silver or black..which is the more popular color or the least for the 2008 honda city..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Black is popular. I havent seen much bluish silvers lately.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have been seeing lots of City "A" (the entry level variant, like the Vios 1.3 J) in the bluish silver color.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    The only colors offered in the entry level variant (1.3 A) are silver and bluish silver. All other colors are available in the "S" variant. Bluish silver I think was only added in the 2008 Honda City colors so you don't see a lot of them on the road.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yun violet na 1.5

and

yun light blue which i have

least seen becasue i think they offered these for less than a year ata

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    try nyo po yung shoreline mist, nag iiba kulay nun depende sa linawag and shade ng environment, paglulubog na ang araw sa hapon nababgo rin kulay..for shoreline mist is the best color at rare din...common colors in our place are alabaster silver, nighhawk black and red...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    my vtec is shoreline mist. nung 2006 ko siya binili, nalilito ako kung ano kulay niya. gold ba or silverish. for me, the best color and the rarest! ive only seen 3 of these for the past 2 weeks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    yung sa akin naman po ay 06 city 1.3 idsi CVT on its 15Tkm odo. SHoreline mist, kaya nga po maganda yung kulay na ito isa nagbabago kulay depende sa environment, yun po reason kaya ka nalilito kung gold or gray...rare na rare po ito sa ngayon...ewan ko lang in future hehehe gud luck po.

least seen colors of honda city