The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mag price bump rin kaya yan dahil dyan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Is it true that the mobilio is assembled in laguna?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Is it true that the mobilio is assembled in laguna?
    Not true. Philippine Market is shipped from Thailand plant. it is riveted in the side body of the unit on the driver side. You should also get a bill of lading document if you purchased a new unit and tells you the point of origin (which is Thailand). Not sure if HCPI plans to manufacture Mobilio here in PH soon.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Cube View Post
    Not true. Philippine Market is shipped from Thailand plant. it is riveted in the side body of the unit on the driver side. You should also get a bill of lading document if you purchased a new unit and tells you the point of origin (which is Thailand). Not sure if HCPI plans to manufacture Mobilio here in PH soon.
    Some person editted the wikipedia page of the mobilio. There was mention of mobilio assembly in Laguna but that never came to life. I guess this person was not so informed

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    did a quick search on the net seems like the mobilio has not taken the ASEAN NCAP test but the new BR-V has already taken the test and Got 5 star rating... is it safe to assume dahil pareho ung mobilio at BR-V in terms of platform so is it safe to assume mobilio would get rougly the same rating if not less than the BR-V na question ksi ako bout sa crash safety ksi na I try ko cya ma convince kumuha din ng mobilio ung friend ko nung Makita nya ung mobi namin. )

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post
    The new one has been available since January 2016 in Indonesia and we still have no date on when this new version will arrive.

If you ask the sales people at Honda, they will say that this facelifted version will not be arriving in the Philippines.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    any review for mobilio m/t?pinagiisipan ko kasi kung manual or matic yung bibilhin ko. katatapos lang ng driving lesson on manual transmission mukhang pero A/T ang bumibili dito advisable ba na mag A/T na din ako?mabilis kaya matutunan ang A/T without taking another course on A/T yung tipong sabak na agad ako kasi nakapag M/T na naman ako medyo magastos din kasi mag schooling, tnx mga boss

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Parehas tayo manual sa driving school pero matic ang kotse namin para di mahirapan si misis,

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by soulfly023 View Post
    Parehas tayo manual sa driving school pero matic ang kotse namin para di mahirapan si misis,

yun din ang reason ko kung bakit pinagiisipan ko mag matic na lang para mas madali kay misis gusto nya din kasi matuto. madali lang ba mag adjust sa matic kung katatapos lang matuto ng manual?almost 1 month pa lang kasi ako nakakapag drive ng manual, ayaw ko na ulit mag enroll magastos kung pwede naman agad sana matutuhan. so matic mobilio ka pala?1st car ko ito sana, newbie lang ako as in zero knowledge pag dating sa sasakyan, sabi kasi ng kapatid ko mag brand new na ako para less hassle sa mga sira sira wala akong kakilala din na marunong magtingin kung ok pa or hindi ang makina ng 2nd hand na sasakyan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Madali lang ang matic, After ko matapos ang 5 hrs sa manual, kuha lisensya tapos nailabas ko naman kotse sa casa, 1st car din namin pero City tsikot