New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi, I'm considering buying a Jazz 1.3S M/T within the quarter and I'm really excited about it. I love the looks, interiors, and FC. Gustung gusto ko rin yung malaking luggage space niya.

However, some friends discourage me from getting a Jazz. Sabi nila, mahal raw ang maintenance.

Guys, how true is this? Iniisip ko kase, kung hindi rin naman masyadong mataas ang difference compared sa ibang kotse (I'm considering Vios 1.3 M/T too), go for the Jazz na ako. I've searched this forum for the same topic but the date goes back in 2006.

Can you give me an idea on how much to maintain a Jazz (PMS, etc.) these days?

Thanks a lot!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Not sure what maintenance they're talking about. I have a new 1.5V Jazz for 5 months now and the only thing I find "magastos" are the upgrades I put on the car. Maintenance? Are they talking about PMS? If it is all Honda cars pretty much has the same pricing when done by your casa.
    (Ex. 1k/1Mo PMS = Free 10k/6Mo PMS =3K+)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Maintenance cost(PMS) is the same as the other cars (Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Hyundai, et al)....

12.2K:lawn:

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aLbEe View Post
    Not sure what maintenance they're talking about. I have a new 1.5V Jazz for 5 months now and the only thing I find "magastos" are the upgrades I put on the car. Maintenance? Are they talking about PMS? If it is all Honda cars pretty much has the same pricing when done by your casa.
    (Ex. 1k/1Mo PMS = Free 10k/6Mo PMS =3K+)
    galing talaga dito sa tsikot at very current itong thread at tamang tama pa 10k narin yung jazz namin ...

mga bro yung 3k plus kasama na yung change oil or labas pa sya?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jom's View Post
    galing talaga dito sa tsikot at very current itong thread at tamang tama pa 10k narin yung jazz namin ...

mga bro yung 3k plus kasama na yung change oil or labas pa sya?
    3.8K yung 10K sa HondaKal sabi ni Red07. Yung sa Shaw ata nakita ko mga 3.3-3.7K di ako masyado sure.

Sabi naman ng tropa ko sa office may hidden discount daw sa Quezon Ave. pag nakaschedule PMS mo 10% off.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    *aLbEe thanks a lot bro for the information, naipasa ko na ke misis na around 3.8k max yung 10k PMS pag sumobra dun baka napapaikot na kami ...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    yep, yung sinasabi nilang maintenance, i think they're referring to the PMS. and it's good to know na parehas lang pala ang PMS costs ng Jazz versus other cars.

really inclined towards the Jazz! soon, we'll get one. :p

pero pahabol na tanong nalang po mga masters, one friend said that the Jazz has 8 spark plugs, and you need to change them every 10K i think. you have an idea how much it'll cost to change those spark plugs?

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    regular spark plugs cost less than 200 each. kung yung mga iridium, i think below 500 na.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by doobeedoo View Post
    yep, yung sinasabi nilang maintenance, i think they're referring to the PMS. and it's good to know na parehas lang pala ang PMS costs ng Jazz versus other cars.

really inclined towards the Jazz! soon, we'll get one. :p

pero pahabol na tanong nalang po mga masters, one friend said that the Jazz has 8 spark plugs, and you need to change them every 10K i think. you have an idea how much it'll cost to change those spark plugs?

thanks!
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I bet they are referring to the DSI (1st Gen). AFAIK the current Gen uses Iridium and doesn't have that much spark plugs

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aLbEe View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I bet they are referring to the DSI (1st Gen). AFAIK the current Gen uses Iridium and doesn't have that much spark plugs
    yup, idsi nga yung may 8 spark plugs. spark plugs kasi yung ginagamit nya para mag-vary nung combustion sa chamber unlike vtec na valves ang vina-vary nya.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast