Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    May steering wheel recall ba ang jazz? Parang kusang lumiliko eh. Heheheh

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    dark tint [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    city GD had ULT seats. when you fold down the rear seats you get a low and flat floor all the way to the trunk! they should bring it back! i mean if the current city had ULT i might have gotten one last year

w/ the current city i think only the VX+ has 60/40 split fold. still useful but definitely not as useful as ULT. that's why i'm still not selling my GD
    Medyo naasar nga ako nung inalis nila ung ULT seats sa City GM. Pero mas kelangan ko pa rin ang trunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Medyo naasar nga ako nung inalis nila ung ULT seats sa City GM. Pero mas kelangan ko pa rin ang trunk.

i'm not sure if it's even possible. GM and GM6 aren't jazz-based anymore, right? coz to implement ULT you need the gas tank to be under the front seats

but yes for me an isolated trunk is still more useful than the added vertical dimension on a hatchback

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    i'm not sure if it's even possible. GM and GM6 aren't jazz-based anymore, right? coz to implement ULT you need the gas tank to be under the front seats

but yes for me an isolated trunk is still more useful than the added vertical dimension on a hatchback
    Both of them are still jazz/fit based. Yeah nasa ilalim din ng upuan sa harap ung gas tank. Its annoying that i cant rest my feet there during long journeys. Naisip ko na nga rin i retrofit ang ULT seats ng jazz sa city ko.

Its common nowadays for car makers to share platforms to save R&D cost. Sometimes even two different brands share platforms. Subaru/Toyota, Mazda/Fiat, etc

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234