New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir sa banawe po sila, supplier po sila, wala po silang shop, no installation included sa price nila except sa HID.

yes sir drill yung aken, pinakabit ko saken sa carland along vito cruz extension near petron station for 500 pesos, then bumili ako mugen emblem for 500 pesos din sa autoline sa may san antonio village naman.

last stock nila yung mugen spoiler ko, but they still have spoon wings. wala narin carbon fiber hood kaya di nako nakabili, sayang nga eh.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by imogen View Post
    sir sa banawe po sila, supplier po sila, wala po silang shop, no installation included sa price nila except sa HID.

yes sir drill yung aken, pinakabit ko saken sa carland along vito cruz extension near petron station for 500 pesos, then bumili ako mugen emblem for 500 pesos din sa autoline sa may san antonio village naman.

last stock nila yung mugen spoiler ko, but they still have spoon wings. wala narin carbon fiber hood kaya di nako nakabili, sayang nga eh.
    Boss imogen ang tagal ng pic ng oto mo hehe waiting ako eh.. pinagiisipan ko kasi kung spoon or mugen ang gagawin kong theme.. gusto kong makita yung jazz mo na naka mugen spoiler,, haha

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxok View Post
    Boss imogen ang tagal ng pic ng oto mo hehe waiting ako eh.. pinagiisipan ko kasi kung spoon or mugen ang gagawin kong theme.. gusto kong makita yung jazz mo na naka mugen spoiler,, haha
    sensya na sir, try ko upload tomorrow morning galing dun sa camera phone ko, pero umulan non pinicturan ko sir basa sya, sabi mo nga gusto mo lang din naman makita kung ano itsura.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sir ayan, kinuha ko na isang phone ko sa bahay, sensya na maulan kase nung sabado, badminton game kame kase non, yung last pic yun naman nung nilalagay yung spoiler, all were taken using cellphones, haven't had the chance to shoot it with my camera talaga.
    sir here are the pics:

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    [QUOTE=imogen;1821140]Sir ayan, kinuha ko na isang phone ko sa bahay, sensya na maulan kase nung sabado, badminton game kame kase non, yung last pic yun naman nung nilalagay yung spoiler, all were taken using cellphones, haven't had the chance to shoot it with my camera talaga.
    sir here are the pics:

Ok pala sir.. ganda.. bagay na bagay din pala.. Thank you sa pagpost.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    HELLO

My honda jazz won’t start. The last time I used the car was 1 day ago (Thursday, today is saturday) At first the whole car died (It wouldn’t start), there was totally no electricity. I tried checking if I left the light or the aircon or the wiper open, everything was turned off. Although I am not 100percent sure about the front wiper. (The Jazz does this beeping thing if you leave at least one thing on after you kill the engine) The last time I used the car (The day before yesterday) there was no beeping sound.

We tried to jump start the car, the windows worked and the lights turned on, the engine did a little coughing but the engine didn’t start. My dad said I must have done something wrong. The car was probably ‘electrically grounded’ or ‘may lumuwag’. The car is only 1 year old. I did not drive the car through any floods nor did I encounter any accident.

Once, while I was parking I ‘fell’ or ‘parang nalubak’. The parking lot had an uneven ground (there were rocks and cemented parts) I accidentally went up the cemented part (which was relatively low) and I slowly gas-ed forward but the jazz fell ofF the cemented part towards the rocky part, and the underside of the car hit the cemented part. (Does this make sense???) There was a ‘thud’ but it was not abnormally strong, almost normal whenever you encounter a ‘lubak’. Could this be the cause of the problem?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex DS View Post
    HELLO

My honda jazz won’t start. The last time I used the car was 1 day ago (Thursday, today is saturday) At first the whole car died (It wouldn’t start), there was totally no electricity. I tried checking if I left the light or the aircon or the wiper open, everything was turned off. Although I am not 100percent sure about the front wiper. (The Jazz does this beeping thing if you leave at least one thing on after you kill the engine) The last time I used the car (The day before yesterday) there was no beeping sound.

We tried to jump start the car, the windows worked and the lights turned on, the engine did a little coughing but the engine didn’t start. My dad said I must have done something wrong. The car was probably ‘electrically grounded’ or ‘may lumuwag’. The car is only 1 year old. I did not drive the car through any floods nor did I encounter any accident.

Once, while I was parking I ‘fell’ or ‘parang nalubak’. The parking lot had an uneven ground (there were rocks and cemented parts) I accidentally went up the cemented part (which was relatively low) and I slowly gas-ed forward but the jazz fell ofF the cemented part towards the rocky part, and the underside of the car hit the cemented part. (Does this make sense???) There was a ‘thud’ but it was not abnormally strong, almost normal whenever you encounter a ‘lubak’. Could this be the cause of the problem?

Sir try nyo pa check yong battery tawag kayo sa motolite nagdedeliver sila ng battery i-checheck nila battery mo kung ok pa or kapag hindi na papalitan nila yan. actually life span ng stock battery 1-2 yrs lng.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex DS View Post
    HELLO

If it is still just a one-year old car, your battery is still under warranty, try to call the casa and have the battery as well as the warranty booklet brought to the dealer, you can have them replaced with a new one...JM2C.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Boys and Girls! first post here, new Tsikot member. I just got my Taffeta White 1.5 Jazz yesterday!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Anyway, any suggestions where to get a lip-type spoiler?

Thanks in advance!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffalmighty View Post
    Boys and Girls! first post here, new Tsikot member. I just got my Taffeta White 1.5 Jazz yesterday!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Anyway, any suggestions where to get a lip-type spoiler?

Thanks in advance!
    Congrats on your new ride sir, enjoy it spoiler? banawe sir, pero much better if you like the lip-type spoiler of casa, better get it from them and let them install it para mas sure ka