New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    the reason why mas rare sa roads natin ang local release na odyssey is because of it's price tag. nasa million price range ata yun when it was released. most expensive minivan at that time. but same as the hr-v, cbu units din ang odyssey.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    you mean nagkaron ng local odyssey??

ok sana if theyll release the 05 odyssey here. ang ganda. talo previa dun!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    share ko lang, meron yun uncle ko odyssey 1, odyssey 2 and HRV sometimes pag umuuwi ako ng davao na gagamit ko yun HRV masikip nga sa loob chaka ang hirap mag tancha kasi ang liit ng window sa likod ang taas pa.

so talagang di ganun worth ng hrv sa price nya?sir 27th_factory, ask ko lang ung odyssey2, anu po yan,direct import na orig left hand or converted?ung 4 headlights na and ung shifter integrated na sa dash?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yes orig left hand. 2. something niya na bili, wala kasi siya problema sa pag import and pag hahanap ng mga origs doon. siya yun namamahala sa company eh.

us ver na sliding door or ung asian ver na odyssey2?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I just bought a 2nd hand HRV

All your comments are true: Its weird looking, manual and expensive at acquisition cost. I also dont see any reason for buying one.

But buying it 2nd hand has some sense... its really cheap (no one really considers buying them) about the same price of a civic with the same year - meaning you get a better deal coz an HRV is more expensive during acquisition.

As long as you dont look at it as an SUV but more of a raised car/wagon its a good and reliable car. Cheap to maintain. Parts are available (it shares with the CRV and civic)

As long as you can live with the weird looks. Its really a good deal...

Quote Originally Posted by cta2
    I just bought a 2nd hand HRV

All your comments are true: Its weird looking, manual and expensive at acquisition cost. I also dont see any reason for buying one.

But buying it 2nd hand has some sense... its really cheap (no one really considers buying them) about the same price of a civic with the same year - meaning you get a better deal coz an HRV is more expensive during acquisition.

As long as you dont look at it as an SUV but more of a raised car/wagon its a good and reliable car. Cheap to maintain. Parts are available (it shares with the CRV and civic)

As long as you can live with the weird looks. Its really a good deal...
    mga how much mo naaquire?performance and utility wise?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yup most of the time buying 2nd hand is wiser since the 1st buyer bears the brunt of the depreciation. oks yan pag 2nd hand for everyday cruiser.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    2000 model, 33t KM 450T...

I find it surprisingly fast (its a manual 1.6L) not Vtec but generally speaking honda engines are fast enough... manual stick and clutch are as good as any civic which is above average (compared to other compacts)

Its more practical than a Jazz (bigger)... rear seats fold and tumble so its really practical just like a wagon. Space inside is bigger than a civic (no kidding) big inside small outside.

I can do 8km/Lt in TRAFFIC!!!

Handling is like a car... think of it as a mature honda hatch... its exactly what it is.

My only gripes: its a manual, weird looking, lousy radio

Im quite happy with the car considering it wasnt in my short list of cars.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
honda hrv