New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 86 of 111 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    9 km/L mixed city (Q.C.-Mkti) and hi way (SLEX) driving during rush hour. currently 400+ kms sa odo. Mobilio V AT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Hello, good am everyone, I'm new to tsikot, thus i can't make my own thread(maybe). I just want some advices and suggestions for having Honda Civic FD 1.8s/v as a service for my daily college life. Is it good for the fuel consumption category ? it's like 16km - 17km from my house to school, and have to drive myself every single day or often, back and fort. They say it has good fuel economy, but other says it's not, I also saw some thread that it also depends on how you step on the gas or your driving style. please help.. I'm a full beginner and IS interested in cars at the moment.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    A higher displacement of an engine, is highly to consume more gas rather than a lower ones. Like a 1.6v engine is more economical than a 1.8v in petrol consumption.

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Honda City 2016 (GM6) E MT

16.5km/L TPLEX on Shell Nitro+ Gas running at 100-120km/hr.

12km/L Ortigas-EDSA-Commonwealth-Fairview, heavy traffic.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    12-13 ltr/km ang jazz ko city driving/short trips. not bad

6. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by homer jay View Post
    6.9 - 7.2 km/l for the Mobilio CVT in daily makati/ortigas traffic
    I have to agree with this guy. We have a Honda City VX Navi 2016 AT bought last Jan. 2016 and for the last 3 months I didn't reset the fuel consumption we got 7.3 km/L. I know the traffic in mandaue is like EDSA but i felt i really have to talk with honda already.

I reset the fuel consumption meter and drove for 1 week, I got 7.6 km/Ltr.

Anybody who have Honda City 2016 VX here? whats your mileage? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by alporkz View Post
    I have to agree with this guy. We have a Honda City VX Navi 2016 AT bought last Jan. 2016 and for the last 3 months I didn't reset the fuel consumption we got 7.3 km/L. I know the traffic in mandaue is like EDSA but i felt i really have to talk with honda already.

I reset the fuel consumption meter and drove for 1 week, I got 7.6 km/Ltr.

Anybody who have Honda City 2016 VX here? whats your mileage? Thanks.
    I have a 6 weeks old Jazz V CVT... AFAIK it uses the same engine and tranny as with your City, and I am also from Mandaue...

I am currently averaging 10km/l (+/- 1) city driving lang daily commute Mandaue/MEPZ 1/Cebu Business Park...

Naka econ mode ako and I try my best to be within 2k/2.5k rpm only (hence I try to be "as light footed" as I can primarily to save on fuel)...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Which has better city (with traffic) fuel consumption , the manual honda mobilio or the CVT? Model E vs Model V?

How about maintenance and long term maintenance costs?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Greetings all master tsikoters here esp honda car lovers like me. Newbie lang ako dito. Nice to read all your shared experience about your cars.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Share ko lang fc ng civic fd 2007 (1.8s mt tranny) ko with 105k km mileage. Avg city and long drive is aprox 12km - 15km per liter. Sana maimprove pa ito kung meron pwede gawin sa engine eff. Moderate driving lang, hindi hataw ng hataw.