New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1103
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bogteks View Post
    Thanks for the reply sir! Yes I also read other people's say about their 2006-2011 civic models, and some would get to 5km/L or mostly nasa 6-8km/L yung mga FC nila. But, are there any other ways na mag improve yung FC nya bukod sa ways of driving like installing iridium spark plugs or whatsoever na pwedeng iinstall? Newbie/Noobie palang po kasi.
    The best way to improve your FC is to drive when there's less traffic. Traffic is the biggest contributor to FC - the heavier the traffic, the lower the FC. I've gotten as low as 5 km/L and as high as 23 km/L with my Civic and it was all dependent on the traffic conditions at the time.

Also, just keep your car maintained according to the maintenance schedule indicated in your manual. No fancy add-ons will bring miraculous FC improvements. As long as your engine is in tip-top condition, you'll get the best FC possible with your Civic.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The best way to improve your FC is to drive when there's less traffic. Traffic is the biggest contributor to FC - the heavier the traffic, the lower the FC. I've gotten as low as 5 km/L and as high as 23 km/L with my Civic and it was all dependent on the traffic conditions at the time.

Also, just keep your car maintained according to the maintenance schedule indicated in your manual. No fancy add-ons will bring miraculous FC improvements. As long as your engine is in tip-top condition, you'll get the best FC possible with your Civic.

Well I can't say more. But thank you for all your inputs about cars. I've been seeing your name in the forums a lot already and you've always been very informative. Keep it up sir! More noobs will learn a lot from you and all the other PROs here in the forum. And we appreciate that! Thank you!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bogteks View Post
    Well I can't say more. But thank you for all your inputs about cars. I've been seeing your name in the forums a lot already and you've always been very informative. Keep it up sir! More noobs will learn a lot from you and all the other PROs here in the forum. And we appreciate that! Thank you!
    Thanks bro and happy driving!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    hi po im new here and balak ku po bumili ng honda civic fd 2007 model. 2nd hand po ito.
    1.matipid po ba ito sa gas?
    taga tuguegarao po aku and mostly sa city ku lang ida drive. may long distance dn pero paminsan minsa lang po.
    2.sa piyesa po dba mahirap hanapin at affordable po ba?
    3.330k po ang bigay sa akin makatarungan ba yun? sa taong 2018? makinis p nmn yung sasakyan presentable. pero dku pa po natetest drive.
    salamat po sa sasagot..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by underseen View Post
    hi po im new here and balak ku po bumili ng honda civic fd 2007 model. 2nd hand po ito.
    1.matipid po ba ito sa gas?
    taga tuguegarao po aku and mostly sa city ku lang ida drive. may long distance dn pero paminsan minsa lang po.
    2.sa piyesa po dba mahirap hanapin at affordable po ba?
    3.330k po ang bigay sa akin makatarungan ba yun? sa taong 2018? makinis p nmn yung sasakyan presentable. pero dku pa po natetest drive.
    salamat po sa sasagot..
    2nd 3rd or 4th owned? mileage?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    2nd 3rd or 4th owned? mileage?
    117k mileage po.. pang 3rd daw aku if ever kunin ku po

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    117k mileage po.. pang 3rd daw aku if ever kunin ku po
    outside appearance is just outside. ask Motech Tuguegarao for a multipoint check/inspection on the car. sana pumayag seller. its not too expensive.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    outside appearance is just outside. ask Motech Tuguegarao for a multipoint check/inspection on the car. sana pumayag seller. its not too expensive.
    pero sa gas consumption kaya sir matipid kaya? kasi a mech told me na magasto dw s gas ang civic fd

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    pero sa gas consumption kaya sir matipid kaya? kasi a mech told me na magasto dw s gas ang civic fd

for a 400k budget ganyan talaga fc.. 1-2km/l difference..from a toyota

you can opt for a wigo... not sure if your budget will permit though

10. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Ok po salamat.. Pero option ku po is toyota vios j 2012..
    Between jan po s civic fd. Anu mas recommend nyu sir? Tnx po

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk