New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2016
    Honda will likely just pass on operations to a distributor.

In the context of our local market, Honda's share will continue to decline. No PPV, no pick-up, aging models in the BRV and Mobilio. Civic is a big fish in a shrinking pond. I haven't even seen a new gen Accord in a month.

Who was it claiming the 7seat diesel CRV will outsell the Fortuner and all other PPVs? Na tengga tuloy sa stockyard. Kasi ba naman, 120hp 300Nm and chronic engine support problems for close to 2M. Honda isn't what it used to be reliability wise.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    ... Wala akong naaalala na diesel passenger car sa Australia.

Kahit HiLux nila 2.7 Petrol
    Diesels outsell gas-fed SUVs down under. Case in point, the Prado. They sold 20 units of the gas fed 4.0 V6 and 700+ of the 2.8 diesel in NZ.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; March 14th, 2020 at 09:35 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Diesels outsell gas-fed SUVs down under. Case in point, the Prado. They sold 20 units of the gas fed 4.0 V6 and 700+ of the 2.8 diesel in NZ.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Sorry. My mistake, normally rent a Kluger when I'm in Aus... Forgot about the Fortuner, Prado and Land Cruiser

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Honda rules out leaving Australia, but may reduce its dealer network or appoint an independent distributor

Update: Honda rules out leaving Australia, but may reduce its dealer network or appoint an independent distributor | CarAdvice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Honda to exit Australia? (Official announcement imminent)