New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699
    ano carlo magsabi ka nang technique

we achieved 23.43 km/L. Kung dadaan kayo ng bridge, when going down, shift your gear to neutral. Manual ba or automatic?

Bahala sila mauna, this is not a race but be sure you will arrive within the time limit given to you.

You and your navigator should help each other with the directions. If both of you are not familiar with streets or roads, there is nothing wrong following your opponent, parepareho naman kayo ng dadaanan.

Always refer to your road map and check nyo yung streets kung nalagpasan niyo na.

Short cuts are prohibited.

Remove all unnecessary things in your car.................................

more to come
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; February 23rd, 2006 at 04:54 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    max speed namin ni clavel is 40-50kph.

Am sure papadaanin kayo sa sobrang traffic, around 90% ng route eh traffic.

Sana manalo ka sa raffle hehehhehehe

Sana manalo ka din. Balato ha

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    baka padaanin kayo sa mga truck infested area kaya ingat kayo.

Avoid sudden braking.

San ba yung start ng event? Nung samin medyo nagkagulo dun sa pag lagay ng gasoline. Hindi na nasunod yung car#.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hehehe mali pala ako 23 km/ltr lang ba tayo,

ngek!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *ghosthunter: Tama nga siguro... 40psi is the maximum pressure that the stock tires on the City can take.

*Clavel: we could've gotten higher. I knew all the streets in the challenge pretty well, we could've gotten away without getting stuck in traffic as much... knowing which lane of EDSA to drive on is a very very good skill in runs like this. I think we might have done 26+ if I was driving. Plus, we didn't perform the coasting correctly.

You guys still got higher than us. 23.2 yata kami.

I remember Paul Tiglo said he got really lucky on his 60 km/l run, no traffic, and he was able to maintain a constant speed throughout.

BTW, is the ecorun urban or highway?
    Last edited by niky; February 23rd, 2006 at 05:13 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky*[b
    Clavel[/b]: we could've gotten higher. I knew all the streets in the challenge pretty well, we could've gotten away without getting stuck in traffic as much... knowing which lane of EDSA to drive on is a very very good skill in runs like this. I think we might have done 26+ if I was driving. Plus, we didn't perform the coasting correctly.
    we have a problem in the last refill dami natapon na gasolina sa amin kaya medyo malaki din nabawas dun sa reading.

Umapaw kasi eh sobra yung lagay nung gas attendant.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Route is dagupan-lingayen, pangasinan

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    aba! out of town. San Petron station yung start?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    with a CVT city or jazz, it's possible to keep the revs to 1500 rpm max in most conditions without being too slow

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ah. Kung dagupan-lingayen, get your tires filled before the event, para sure. Might not be any air pumps at the station. And make sure you don't have any gas before the event. Since they give you the first tank for free, mas sulit kung ganyan.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Honda ecorun this saturday...