New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,478
    #11
    i read someone explain it.
    because of its design construction and choice of materials,
    when it gets hot, the material expands and chokes the moving part, freezing it in its tracks.
    fuel stops getting pumped.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,226
    #12
    Here we go.

    Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. has finally pinpointed 10,136 units of 2018-2019 Accord, BR-V, Mobilio, City, Civic, Jazz, HR-V, and CR-V models that will require a recall due to faulty pumps. These units have fuel pumps that contain defective impellers that can inflate. This can cause the pump from rotating, causing the engine to stall or fail to start.

    This is a similar recall done by Mitsubishi Motor Philippines on the Xpander.

    From carguide

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,478
    #13
    toyota.. mitsu.. honda..

    if pumping fuel is all the fuel pump does,
    it should be a simple thing for the car manufacturer to get another pump that has good track record, and mount it on their pump holders.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,626
    #14
    How come amaze is not included in the list? does it use different type of fuel pump? I check with honda site and input my 17 alpha numeric chassis number and turned out 0 results.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,478
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    How come amaze is not included in the list? does it use different type of fuel pump? I check with honda site and input my 17 alpha numeric chassis number and turned out 0 results.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    knock on wood, sir. knock on wood.
    heh heh.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,626
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    knock on wood, sir. knock on wood.
    heh heh.
    Hehe yeah.... just surprised brio is not on the list. Plan to take it today to honda kalookan if it was.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,193
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Hehe yeah.... just surprised brio is not on the list. Plan to take it today to honda kalookan if it was.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Wala na Kalookan diba? Isa sila sa branches ng yuchengco na sinara.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,786
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Hehe yeah.... just surprised brio is not on the list. Plan to take it today to honda kalookan if it was.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Honda Cars Philippines › Recall input your VIN no need to bring the car physically

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wala na Kalookan diba? Isa sila sa branches ng yuchengco na sinara.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hanggang June 30 na lang.

    Blessing in disguise, buti pala hindi ko doon pinasok oto ko for body repair. Pero tatapusin pa din naman siguro nila noh lahat ng received na for services?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,193
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Honda Cars Philippines Recall input your VIN no need to bring the car physically



    Hanggang June 30 na lang.

    Blessing in disguise, buti pala hindi ko doon pinasok oto ko for body repair. Pero tatapusin pa din naman siguro nila noh lahat ng received na for services?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nag PMS ka na sa SPA recently diba? Paano saan ka nag antay doon sa lounge? Ang liit doon? Paano social distancing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,786
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Nag PMS ka na sa SPA recently diba? Paano saan ka nag antay doon sa lounge? Ang liit doon? Paano social distancing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. Hindi ako nag stay dun sa AC na lounge, andun lang ako sa open area wala gaano tao. Lahat andun naka aircon. Pababa baba din kasi ako umuusyoso sa trabaho.

    May seat markings dun sa lounge pero kahit na feeling ko kulob sila doon hehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Honda Denso Fuel Pump Recall