New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 122 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    The 2011 I saw is actually quite recent bec. of its yellow conduction sticker. Its probably newer than the first batch of 2012 CRVs from Japan.

I wouldn't advise anyone to buy any obsolete models even with 200K discount. You'd lose more than that amount in outright resale value because of the known obsolescence of the product during the time of purchase.
    Lose 100-150k resale...

Save 200k in retail.

Decisions, decisions.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi Team,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in test fitting the oil filter below to their 1st Gen Honda CRV or to an EK.

I have a bunch of these things lying around the house, around 20 pcs. Based on research I've done, it will fit the B20B (engine of the 1st gen CRV) or any of these engines.

Honda Engines - B16A, B16A2, B16B, D16A, F20A, F20B, B20A, B20B, D16A, ZC, F20A, F20B,

For those who are due for oil change if you are interested let me know. I will ship the filter to you for FREE, if it fits, GREAT! its all yours. if not you can do whatever you want with it. No harm no foul. I just need feedback and a picture of it installed, snug and tight to your ride.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    Hi Team,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in test fitting the oil filter below to their 1st Gen Honda CRV or to an EK.

I have a bunch of these things lying around the house, around 20 pcs. Based on research I've done, it will fit the B20B (engine of the 1st gen CRV) or any of these engines.

Honda Engines - B16A, B16A2, B16B, D16A, F20A, F20B, B20A, B20B, D16A, ZC, F20A, F20B,

For those who are due for oil change if you are interested let me know. I will ship the filter to you for FREE, if it fits, GREAT! its all yours. if not you can do whatever you want with it. No harm no foul. I just need feedback and a picture of it installed, snug and tight to your ride.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

shooot... kaka change oil ko lang last week...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    shooot... kaka change oil ko lang last week...
    sayang.
    how much did you have to spend on the filter?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    sayang.
    how much did you have to spend on the filter?

will update you when I settle my bill tomorrow.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    will update you when I settle my bill tomorrow.
    cool. thanks. pacheck na din sir what nilagay nila. cross reference ko na lang din.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    oil filter lang nakalagay sa billing. P180.00

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Hi Crv owners, ask ko lang if the new crvs are equipted with DRL's or daytime running lights? May nakikita kasi ako na crv pag umaga na naka open ang park lights pero pag tingin ko sa tail light naka off naman so im thinking baka katulad na sa american cars na may DRL na pag start pa lang ng car naka open na agad ilaw and cannot turn it off

Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Just hours ago, I saw a new old stock 2011 CRV with yellow conduction stickers and another one with the white conduction sticker, both no LTO plates. Meaning even to this date, HCPI and Honda Thailand still bringing in old stocks of 2011 models for disposal.
    Confirming this. Per 2 sales associates from 2 dealers I talked to, HCPI ordered units from Honda Thailand in 2011 the deliveries of which were delayed because of flooding nga ba yun? In the interim, the 2012 Japan units arrived, tapos ngayon lang nag-deliver ang Honda Thailand. So they have no choice but to dispose with discount. They are not allowed to cancel the 2011 orders kasi.

My question is, kelan lumabas ang CRV prior to this 2012 incarnation? And is this variant good? Dealer is offering me a "souped-up" modulo edition 4x2.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hi There! any Honda CR-V '01 owners out there?

Honda CRV [continued]