Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    As of Dec 2012 from ************
    Honda CR-V
    2.0 S 1.390M
    2.0 LX 1.425M
    2.4 SX 1.525M
    2.4 EX 1.655M

Best to get the 2016 facelifted model ... 650T is quite high for 2012 ... 6 year depreciation so about 60% ... Price should be around 550T ... Normally 3-4 year old vehicles have the better depreciation value ... 2014-2015 ...
    Makikisingit lang. How do you compute depreciation? Is it 10 percent per year?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Makikisingit lang. How do you compute depreciation? Is it 10 percent per year?

Market driven. Pickups and PPVs don't depreciate that much. Midsizers and anything with a big gas engine take a big hit right away.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Usually 10% per year ... Plus another 10% or more ... That's when it's considered a good value ... Assuming vehicle is in excellent condition ...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    As of Dec 2012 from ************
    Honda CR-V
    2.0 S 1.390M
    2.0 LX 1.425M
    2.4 SX 1.525M
    2.4 EX 1.655M

Best to get the 2016 facelifted model ... 650T is quite high for 2012 ... 6 year depreciation so about 60% ... Price should be around 550T ... Normally 3-4 year old vehicles have the better depreciation value ... 2014-2015 ...
    Thanks, Sir Walter

I was focused on lowest price, i'll check the depreciated value of more recent models for comparison.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Market driven. Pickups and PPVs don't depreciate that much. Midsizers and anything with a big gas engine take a big hit right away.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Ok. Thats prolly the reason why cuv's are much more easier to obtain on the second hand market.
    Usually 10% per year ... Plus another 10% or more ... That's when it's considered a good value ... Assuming vehicle is in excellent condition ...
    Thanks. In 10 years pala, good as spare change na lang.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Crv 2014 2.0 gas users

Kamusta FC niyo? Napansin ko parang nakaka 5-6km/l na lang ako compared sa 7km/l ko 2years ago.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Hi! First time buying a car. My 2 choices are the 2018/2019 CR-V and the Subaru Forester. Th Honda CR-V mainly for the looks in and out and more importantly the possibility of being the most value for money in the long run and Forester primarily for the safety reasons, it being not so common on the road and future travel/ camping car.

Here’s my question, I want to use a car for more than 5-10 or more years. Which one would you think will be the safest bet (maintenance/ cost and availability of parts)? I know very little about cars by the way.

Please help me out! And kindly point me to the appropriate thread if there’s already obe existing.

Ps. If the maintenance and cost of parts of the Honda’s are significantly lower than Subaru’s, I might just go with the CR-V then.

Thank you!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MMBO View Post
    Hi! First time buying a car. My 2 choices are the 2018/2019 CR-V and the Subaru Forester. Th Honda CR-V mainly for the looks in and out and more importantly the possibility of being the most value for money in the long run and Forester primarily for the safety reasons, it being not so common on the road and future travel/ camping car.

Here’s my question, I want to use a car for more than 5-10 or more years. Which one would you think will be the safest bet (maintenance/ cost and availability of parts)? I know very little about cars by the way.

Please help me out! And kindly point me to the appropriate thread if there’s already obe existing.

Ps. If the maintenance and cost of parts of the Honda’s are significantly lower than Subaru’s, I might just go with the CR-V then.

Thank you!
    I'll get the CRV, PMS is cheaper and it's reliable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MMBO View Post

Thank you!
    If maintenance lang usapan, out na agad yung CRV diesel kasi sobrang mahal. Availability based on experience kapag small items lang mabilis Honda and vice versa sa big parts.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    If maintenance lang usapan, out na agad yung CRV diesel kasi sobrang mahal. Availability based on experience kapag small items lang mabilis Honda and vice versa sa big parts.
    Salamat! Yung gasoline version ang plan namin sir. yung 2.0 CVT. Oo nga po, convenience din sa waiting time important samin. I've read somewhere like VW car owners having to wait 2 months bago dumating yung parts. Not sure if same si Subaru since Japan naman sya. But the price baka mas mahal since less demand.

Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    I'll get the CRV, PMS is cheaper and it's reliable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Salamat! As much as I want the Subaru, the cost of owning plays a big role in terms of long term use.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Honda CRV [continued]