New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 102 of 118 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1178
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    165
    #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am curious, it seems to me that your car has many issues.
    are you the original owner of your crv, or did you purchase it from someone else?
    I bought it original in Honda Shaw in 2004. Maybe malas lang. There were 7 oil leak parts still not repaired and dozens of others issues.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    165
    #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by k_leos View Post
    I bought it original in Honda Shaw in 2004. Maybe malas lang. There were 7 oil leak parts still not repaired and dozens of others issues.


    This is my bill yesterday (the parts replaced) and the recommendations (still need replacement). Many are not critical like gear box leak or oil leak kasi hindi naman strong leak. My concern now is if the engine block has coolant leak. Anyone encountered this before? please refer to 3 messages prior for the details of my questions.

    Btw.. parang they added water to the Honda Antifreeze/Coolant that is already 50-50% mix (the color is lighter than the original color). What would happen if the coolant has more water content more than 50%. More tendency mag corrode parts?
    Thanks.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    33,653
    #1013
    My recommendation if you're having this much problem with your crv. Sell it! Not worth your time.

    And since you've been to casa and they haven't fixed your problems, why don't you go and see a regular talyer or go to a gas station and let them check it. Wala naman na mawawala sayo?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,859
    #1014
    The parts seem cheap for original Honda parts ...

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    33,653
    #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The parts seem cheap for original Honda parts ...
    And why didn't dealer ask his approval and told him first parts they're replacing. Hinde Sana na doble yun hoses.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,915
    #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The parts seem cheap for original Honda parts ...
    That's what I noticed also.

    Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,915
    #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    My recommendation if you're having this much problem with your crv. Sell it! Not worth your time.

    And since you've been to casa and they haven't fixed your problems, why don't you go and see a regular talyer or go to a gas station and let them check it. Wala naman na mawawala sayo?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think he got a lemon unit, I have a 20 yr. Old car without these much problems. Better to sell it and get a newer one.

    Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    33,653
    #1018
    Baka naman nag overheat din Before we don't know the history


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    165
    #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    My recommendation if you're having this much problem with your crv. Sell it! Not worth your time.

    And since you've been to casa and they haven't fixed your problems, why don't you go and see a regular talyer or go to a gas station and let them check it. Wala naman na mawawala sayo?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course I let gas station, regular talyer check it out na before. Mahirap daw talaga kung engine block ang meron leak. And their methods of repairing is same.. by replacing each part until ma solved. What Honda did is replace all at same time. I told the service advisor not to replace the upper and lower hose na since he just replaced them 2 weeks ago. But he forgot and got them replaced. Bad mood ko nga kahapun.

    My CRV 2004 is worth only 200k second hand market. If I sold it. Ano I-replace ko? my main car is a Subaru 2016 Forester. The CRV is used for coding, going to market and other few places where you can't use a new car. What would be a good 2nd hand & used car for coding, market use ba?

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,915
    #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by k_leos View Post
    Of course I let gas station, regular talyer check it out na before. Mahirap daw talaga kung engine block ang meron leak. And their methods of repairing is same.. by replacing each part until ma solved. What Honda did is replace all at same time. I told the service advisor not to replace the upper and lower hose na since he just replaced them 2 weeks ago. But he forgot and got them replaced. Bad mood ko nga kahapun.

    My CRV 2004 is worth only 200k second hand market. If I sold it. Ano I-replace ko? my main car is a Subaru 2016 Forester. The CRV is used for coding, going to market and other few places where you can't use a new car. What would be a good 2nd hand & used car for coding, market use ba?
    I'd suggest get a newer 2nd hand model. Check out used car prices, much better if you know of someone who maintains their car properly and are about to sell them.

    Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Honda CRV [continued]