New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by szekan View Post
    Not sure about the dedicated OBD. But they used theirs and tried to reset many things but nothing happened. There is no stored error codes or engine check.
    well i reset my crv using the obd with honda software, by the way where did you bring your crv for rack and pinion repair, i also have problem with my rack and pinion, maybe this is common problem with 3rd gen.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by joepaps View Post
    well i reset my crv using the obd with honda software, by the way where did you bring your crv for rack and pinion repair, i also have problem with my rack and pinion, maybe this is common problem with 3rd gen.
    Yes on Facebook messanger search for
    Gasper pilapil Jr. And tell him a friend whom he repaired the rack and pinion black crv recommended you. He charged me 5k. However usually with the Rack and pinion, the outer tie rod and rack end also needs replacement or repairs.. So keep a seperate budget for that.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Yes on Facebook messanger search for
    Gasper pilapil Jr. And tell him a friend whom he repaired the rack and pinion black crv recommended you. He charged me 5k. However usually with the Rack and pinion, the outer tie rod and rack end also needs replacement or repairs.. So keep a seperate budget for that.
    ok thanks.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    OK so the news is that my car has been completely checked but there is nothing wrong. Yet the idle seems to rough for me specially when the air con comes alive. I would say it's like as if I am sitting in a diesel engine car. When the air con is not working, it seems fine. As soon as the air con comes alive, my car vibrates alot.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Have your aircon compressor checked ... Might need additional lubricant ... But it still should not vibrate that much ... If car, if vibrating at idle it's usually the engine and transmission mounts ...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    OK so the news is that my car has been completely checked but there is nothing wrong. Yet the idle seems to rough for me specially when the air con comes alive. I would say it's like as if I am sitting in a diesel engine car. When the air con is not working, it seems fine. As soon as the air con comes alive, my car vibrates alot.
    so whats the idle rpm before the aircon clutch engage and the idle rpm after the aircon clutch engage.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by joepaps52 View Post
    so whats the idle rpm before the aircon clutch engage and the idle rpm after the aircon clutch engage.
    if your owner's manual is with you, it should be there, po.
    if you don't have it...
    hintayin po natin ang responses.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Have your aircon compressor checked ... Might need additional lubricant ... But it still should not vibrate that much ... If car, if vibrating at idle it's usually the engine and transmission mounts ...
    Agree, check your mounts

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    sir possible cause ay kulang sa power. try to check air filter element, maf sensor, spark plugs, ignition coil, fuel filter at clean the throttle body. add yung sinabi nilang mga mounts. good luck sir :-)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if your owner's manual is with you, it should be there, po.
    if you don't have it...
    hintayin po natin ang responses.
    heh heh.
    no not for my crv, baka need talaga nya reset the throttle position to default para di mahirapan engine nya pag engage ng aircon.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast