New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MODERATOR'S WARNING: All DUTERTE related posts on non-political threads will be deleted moving forward!

Not everything is about Duterte.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so why are we suspecting that the fire occured because the building lacked the required government specifications against fire?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Nagtrabaho ako sa davao dati, may taga bfp nag inspect sa office namin at sinabi na wala kaming fire suppression readiness. Yun lang, nakangiting umalis nung binigyan ko ng "regalo". Wala naman siyang sinabi na lagot ako kay Duterte

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    beh buti nga!

nagpunta ako dyan years ago when i was shopping for a sedan. no s/a came to me when i was looking around in the show room although i told one of them i wanted to look at the civic. there were a few of them just talking at one of the tables. when i approached them they did not even respond. i am sure mga sa sila. porke ba naka jeans at t-shirt lang ako?

sana masunog ulit.
    That's very insensitive. If not for the establishment, to the customers whose cars were affected. If the thing you mentioned happened years ago, those people would probably have moved on since then.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Let us wait for the BFP report before judging. If may pagkukulang man gobyerno lalabas naman just like the factory fire that happened in valenzuela. Wag lang sana ma coverup due to bribery.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    That's very insensitive. If not for the establishment, to the customers whose cars were affected. If the thing you mentioned happened years ago, those people would probably have moved on since then.
    their cars will be replaced with new ones. don't tell me honda does not have stock to replace the burned cars in 1 week. that is, if they have any decency in themselves. huwag nila sabihin na ia-asa nila sa insurance yung pagpalit ng kotse ng customers nila.

it took years for karma to come around. i will enjoy this whatever you say.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naging kasalanan nanaman ni Pnoy. [emoji23]

So wala na kwenta mga LGUs ngayon.

Ang mayor pang display lang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    their cars will be replaced with new ones. don't tell me honda does not have stock to replace the burned cars in 1 week. that is, if they have any decency in themselves. huwag nila sabihin na ia-asa nila sa insurance yung pagpalit ng kotse ng customers nila.

it took years for karma to come around. i will enjoy this whatever you say.
    Kung ako honda di ko papalitan yun ng brand new. Lugi naman ata ako masyado. I think the fair thing is insurance nga. Pero sagot dapat ng honda ang participation and all. So talo pa rin customers. Maybe temporary service car dapat habang wala pa ang bayad sa mga sasakyan

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Kung ako honda di ko papalitan yun ng brand new. Lugi naman ata ako masyado. I think the fair thing is insurance nga. Pero sagot dapat ng honda ang participation and all. So talo pa rin customers. Maybe temporary service car dapat habang wala pa ang bayad sa mga sasakyan

that's what insurance is for. i think this is the more logical thing that will happen.
    ang prublema... what about the un-insured cars, if any? honda has to shoulder the cost of replacing the toasted cars..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's what insurance is for. i think this is the more logical thing that will happen.
    ang prublema... what about the un-insured cars, if any? honda has to shoulder the cost of replacing the toasted cars..
    That's the question. Kaya i always say na be a responsible driver/owner and have your car insured. Dahil you'll never know what will happen. Dami nagpopost dito sa tsikot kasi na maingat na driver daw sila. Etc etc. Sorry OT. Nakailang encounter na kasi kami sa family na nakaaccident ng un-insured car. Nakakainis kausap. Gagatasan ka kasi wala sila insurance. Unlike makabangga mo ang insured car. Ang dali lang kausap kahit mali ka pa

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast