New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    e pano ba magdeploy yun airbag e ang tigas ng part sa steering wheel. Diba tatama yun sayo pag nagdeploy ang airbags. Magpop out

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    karding: oo nga ano! bumper lang pala yun nahulog... check out mo yun rear bumper sa gilid na view... akala ko wasak din

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baiskee,

napadaan lang kami sa honda driveway para i-test drive yung alterra (na hindi naman available nak ng patola hehe) :D pakitanong naman, tutal andyan ka lang naman arharh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksie
    e pano ba magdeploy yun airbag e ang tigas ng part sa steering wheel. Diba tatama yun sayo pag nagdeploy ang airbags. Magpop out
    When the explosive charge of the airbag deployment system goes off, wasak ang steering wheel hub. On some vehicles, it gets sliced into two with one flying up and the other half falling to the floor.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Airbags will not deploy at that low velocity. Old airbags do deploy very easily and causing a lot of lawsuits regarding injuries due to airbag deployment when it isn't necessary (wherein cases where no injuries should have occured at low speed bumps) and added cost of insurance/repair as well.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I was a passenger in an accident two months ago. I was seated at the back and the car hit a pole at about 60kph. The airbags did deploy and the two passengers infront were able to walk away with no injuries.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mikael,

ah yes... i've read about that Audi crash at midlands...

btw, how are you related to prudencio coyiuto? hehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaelrules View Post
    I was a passenger in an accident two months ago. I was seated at the back and the car hit a pole at about 60kph. The airbags did deploy and the two passengers infront were able to walk away with no injuries.

reason the airbags deployed is bec mataas yung object na binangga. pag pa ilalim ang tama di sya mag dedeploy .. also yung speed nya di masyado mabilis.. nevertheless, its always going to be a tough call whenever the airbags should deply or not.

i got rearended last week by a car travelling at 40-45mph .. since van ang gamit ko and mababa yung car sa likod ko, the impact was towards the lower part of my car. Sabog ang kotse sa likod pero hindi nag deploy airbags nya. eto pic nung van ko.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    naalala ko lang kagabi nagalit sa'kin wife ko kasi I was testing how fast our Starex would go at around 1am.

ang tanong ba naman eh: may airbag ka ba? sabi ko: oo. wife: eh ako?: sabi ko: wala. tapos mintik na ko batukan

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Crashed city, but airbags did NOT deploy??