New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Yun lang. Sabagay kanyan-kanya lang talaga yan kaso nga parang overpriced na lang eh.
    If Honda made money perhaps not by much. I know my parts and I have other cars tricked out. Now to wit: a Mugen 17in Original Rims at speedlab cost 41k each so multiply that by 4. I have a friend at Banawe sells it 120k (even at 18in) and all these are without tires so add up around 40k on the tires (depends on the brand). So, that's around what... 160k to 180k. We inquired the original mugen bodykits from japan and it will cost around 120 to 140k plus the Logos, the nuts, the rear spoiler, front grill, the garnish, the visor etc... and if you all add up it's around 300k plus the 1.1m price of 2.0 liter
    civic equals 1.4m I have a friend that can set it all up for less than 200k but for what? All copies (fake) only for the body kits and spoilers (which I really dont like). The point is... it's like buying a FAKE Rolex at Greenhills for 3,500 and buying an Original Rolex at G5 for 750,000 ( to millions even). But it's true kanya kanya lang and ganyan talaga.... it's either fake or real d ba.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^ As much as I don't agree, I see his point.

But again, I think it's like buying a Limited Edition Swatch or Fossil watch when you're approaching entry level Tag prices.

You can almost buy a Sonata, Camry or a Montero with that money :O

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    If all of the 26 persons who bought the units were called "idio..." well so be it.... at least when they drive around with their car they can proudly say "ours are the origs" and did not come from cheap stores at banawe or bodykit shops around metro manila... It's like dating a beatiful girl and is expensive hehe. Meron bang maganda na mura??? hehe syempre wala (yung mga fake murahehe)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Actually, I considered buying a Camry, a Subaru Impressa 2.0 liter, a Subaro Forrester... (Montero I have na...) but the idea of "1 of 26" was the real kicker.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    bagong register at dito unang nag post..

mukhang tinamaan ka brad sa thread na ito ha
    hehehe right between the eyes ata...

Anyway di ko na papatulan yung tinamaan basta para sakin uto-uto mga bumili nito.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lpn6224 View Post
    Why would you react so much if somebody bought that car??? This is a free country. It's like buying limited edition watches, it's the buyer preference where to spent his money... And please don't call people idi.. beacause they bought something they like. And if the world is abundant with idi.. I think you are one of them hehe.... Or perhaps you just don't have the money to burn, right? tsksk... and right if only honda released the Type R's and Mugen RR's why not because its the best buy. Here in our country, Filipinos love to buy "copies", immitations... from bags to watches etc. Like those mugen or type r body kits from taiwan or volk racing rims from thailand or Bride seats that are copies also... My point is, dont call people "uto uto or idi..." just because they bought something you dont agree buying for yourself for some reason or another. If you have nothing to say good to a person then just keep to yourself beacause you are no better....
    Quote Originally Posted by idiotkiller View Post
    Oh my... you are entitled to your opinion but I think you are the idi... one. Why bother if someone bought that car? Did he used your money huh? He likes it and that does not make him an "uto uto" nor an idi... You mean to say, if I buy a 2 million IWC watch makes me an idiot??? I think not hehehe...
    Quote Originally Posted by idiotkiller View Post
    Actually, I considered buying a Camry, a Subaru Impressa 2.0 liter, a Subaro Forrester... (Montero I have na...) but the idea of "1 of 26" was the real kicker.
    Hello, owner of the so-called Ltd. Mugen Ed. Civic. Welcome to tsikot!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pero hindi ba badtrip na orig nga ang mugen kit mo pero people still think it's imitation lang?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hello, owner of the so-called Ltd. Mugen Ed. Civic. Welcome to tsikot!
    Hello too! Pasensya na po, it's my first time to be here at tsikot.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    pero hindi ba badtrip na orig nga ang mugen kit mo pero people still think it's imitation lang?
    Yup, thats true kahit may Certificate of Authenticity from Japan people will still think hehe. It's like wearing a Rolex, akala lagi binili sa Greenhills hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    big picture -- kahit naka 1 in 26 ka pa na civic na naka-real mugen kit, it's still a just an ordinary civic with a body kit

it's not even type R

and anyone can buy real mugen stuff from Japan and do the same to their ordinary civic. so magiging 1 in 27, 1 in 28...

if you want to be the owner of a 1 in 26 or 1 in whatever car buy something that's really exclusive

magparating ka ng RUF Rt12 or something na masasabi mo isa o dalawa lang meron sa Pinas

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Civic MUGEN Limited Edition