New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    going through a similar experience. we have no idea on the status of our CRV na pinasok namin sa service center nila last week. kahit updates wala! nada! zilch! sometimes parang imagination lang yata namin na may CRV pa pala kami. we've been trying to get a hold of the mechanic in charge pinagtatakpan pa ng sumasagot ng phone nila. either he's on lunch break or hindi pumasok that day or immediately busy na agad yung line to that person. normally we're very patient people but this is just too much! and all along we thought a certain sense of professionalism would be worth the hefty service charge.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experience bro.... We are getting a City from them in the next couple of days, after "some delays", too.....

8701:soccer:
    You can just get your car there po, but not for repairs and all. But if you still have a chance to purchase it from another Honda dealer... better.
    And I'm a girl po pala..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Thank you guys for replying to my thread... I'm really grateful to all your helpful answers.

After 10 years, my car is here. I bought it in last July 30th and got it October 25th. Saya noh?? And the best part pa?
    1. Di pa daw nila natapos ipolish yung part ng tinamaan kasi may nakita pang bula sa paint, kaya they have to do something about it again, kaya di na napolish (although di na sya ganun kahalata)
    2. Di pa daw sya na-rust proof
    3. The back-up sensors na pinakakabit ko, di daw gumagana pala yung unit or there is something wrong with the sensors (na nacheck lang nila nung day of pick up. Bute di pa nila binutasan)
    4. I need to go back to Alabang to do all of these again and spend a day in their shop for all of these to be finished.
    5. When they say you can pick it up at 4pm... it means 6pm. Closing time.
    So I told them if they can relocate it na lang sa Magallianes or Shaw? Para mas malapit naman, at di na ko babalik sa kanila.

And to all those who told me to write to DTI and other higher authorities about this matter? I did. My attorney is already handling this, at muka ngang effective, kasi biglang lumabas ang oto ko na sabi nila Nov.13th pa daw matatapos, but even now we are still going to write complaints to the President of Honda Phil, DTI and others to let them know about this matter and what kind of services Honda is giving to its clients.

They are not treating their customers they way they should be treated. They are taking advantage of the situation and doesn't understand fully why you bought your car... It's for your NEED.

And to all those who thinks I'm a guy? I'm a girl po... and don't worry, update ko ulet kayo how it goes... Drive safely guys!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Thanks again for sharing Sis. Wala nga rin akong ganang magpa-service sa Honda Alabang earlier, even with our Jazz. They are just a few Km from our place. We will see when our City goes into the first 1KKm.....

8800:juggle:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hi brattilena, please inform the Customer Relations Dept. about your experience by sending them a message thru their website. Maybe the next time you/we visit their dealership, they have already improved their service.

There are also some factors that may have delayed the repair of your car. Like delivery lead time or part availability when ordering parts from HCPI, hidden defects visible only upon pulldown of body parts to be repaired, and insurance inspection for repair estimates.

Ask your Sales Exec. if he/she could help you look for a good Service Advisor and ask for him every time you bring your car there.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ang dami ng rants dito sa forum na ito tungkol sa bad service ng honda. i looked into the forums of other car manufacturers and medyo mukhang highest pointer ang honda. crappy talaga ang service ng honda and the problem is mukhang this have been happening for years now. sana naman magbago na sila, pero asa pa.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Sa alabang na naman ang problem.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ii really think na hindi honda alabang lang ang may problema. sa honda cavite naman to.

just today, after two weeks of waiting for the repair of my car, my SA informed me na next year na daw matapos yung repairs. the problem, di daw nila nakita na sira pala yung radiator. they are blaming the insurance inspector, kasi daw yung ininspect di na pinabuksan yung harap para makita yung damaged parts. na kontento na daw na tinangal lang nila yung bumper kaya yung condenser lang ang alam nila na sira. today after waiting for the long delivery of the aircon condenser, saka lang nila nakita na damaged pala yung radiator.

honestly, i think that the service center is responsible for the proper diagnosis of the damage. but they are pointing the finger on the insurance inspector.

anyway, sana tumupad na sila sa pangako nila na first week of january and sana naman mag-improve na ang honda sa after-sales service nila.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    honestly, i think that the service center is responsible for the proper diagnosis of the damage. but they are pointing the finger on the insurance inspector.
    So that means, the Quality of Diagnosis is in the hands of a Insurance inspector and not of Honda's?

Hmm... I'll have my City '09 service this coming January 2010. I need to be prepared for these non-sense palusot.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsalman View Post
    ii really think na hindi honda alabang lang ang may problema. sa honda cavite naman to.

just today, after two weeks of waiting for the repair of my car, my SA informed me na next year na daw matapos yung repairs. the problem, di daw nila nakita na sira pala yung radiator. they are blaming the insurance inspector, kasi daw yung ininspect di na pinabuksan yung harap para makita yung damaged parts. na kontento na daw na tinangal lang nila yung bumper kaya yung condenser lang ang alam nila na sira. today after waiting for the long delivery of the aircon condenser, saka lang nila nakita na damaged pala yung radiator.

anyway, sana tumupad na sila sa pangako nila na first week of january and sana naman mag-improve na ang honda sa after-sales service nila.
    This one sounds eerily similar to my experience with Toyota Balintawak. Our '08 Vios has been there a week after getting flooded by Ondoy. First diagnosis was of course sira na yung ECU and kailangang mag antay nung part para palitan. So finally, dumating na daw yung ECU around 2 weeks ago. After maayos, biglang sabi, hindi daw nakita na sira din pala yung guages, when in fact, minention na namin yun pagkapasok pa lang sa casa.

Hindi kaya style lang to ng mga casa? Grabe eh nakakapikon na.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Beware of honda alabang:don't go there for repairs and services