New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Can you recommend the best place in terms of price and quality of work for 6mos PMS? My options are either Honda Global, Honda Manila or Greenbelt hub. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sparton View Post
    Can you recommend the best place in terms of price and quality of work for 6mos PMS? My options are either Honda Global, Honda Manila or Greenbelt hub. Thanks in advance.
    Sa greenbelt ang pms namin dati, maayos ang gawa and very convenient if you work in the area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    The price of labor and parts should be standard, what you should do is check the scope of work included in the PMS package quoted to you. Some dealers include add-ons such as aircon cleaning, complete body and engine wash and the likes. This ups the price from 4k to 7k.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Thanks for the replies!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Petron katipunan near lavista gate... mura na madali pa kausap mga tao... bago lang montero ko pero di ako nagvivisit ng casa... 1st 1k km ko dun ako dumerecho eh... ok naman...

sent from my shellpawn...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Honda SPA at mindanao ave. medyo malayo nga lang from the casa you mentioned.

you could actually see the actual work of PMS on your car. tapos the lounge area is nice w/ free wifi.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    We are on the same boat po.

Nearing 6,000 km na po jazz ko.

I've been hearing good things about Honda Spa and Honda Kalookan.

Which of these 2 po kaya is better, in terms of quality of service?

More importantly, sino po mas maingat. Kasi po, it could very well be na magaling nga magtrabaho, puro naman gasgas ang kotse pagkatapos dahil walang ingat sa handling.

Need your input po.

TIA.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ^ went to both, but i prefer going to Honda SPA at least there you could see what is being done on your ride. Maingat din sila, look for service advisor Aries, mabait and very attentive sa mga concern mo.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-V View Post
    ^ went to both, but i prefer going to Honda SPA at least there you could see what is being done on your ride. Maingat din sila, look for service advisor Aries, mabait and very attentive sa mga concern mo.
    Ang alam ko po kasi, may mga bubuksan nang assemblies sa 2nd PMS (6,000 KM or 6 mos.). Yung mga brakes, bubuksan na daw.

Kadalasan kasi, bina-bato-bato lang mga gulong after tanggaling. Resulta: gasgas sa rims. Yung iba nmn, siga ang asta. 'Pag nag luwag o nagtanggal ng tornilyo, wagas! Resulta: kung saan saan sumasabit ang tools at nagagasgasan ang kaha.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Subukan ko siguro sa Greenbelt since wala pa naman ako nababasang negative review. Pero subukan ko pa kausapin para babaan yung price kasi so far Greenbelt ang may pinakamahal na estimate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast