New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ano po best gas na gamitin sa 2009 jazz ko? xtra unleaded ba? xcs? o blaze? sa petron po kasi ako papa-gas e... o mas ok sa ibang gas company??? nagtatanong lang po... tnx!!!

ps: me sticker palang nakalagay sa cover nang gas ko. "use unleaded", so dapat ba unleaded lang??? pero sabi kasi nakakabagal daw nang makina yun e.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ZTB348 View Post
    ano po best gas na gamitin sa 2009 jazz ko? xtra unleaded ba? xcs? o blaze? sa petron po kasi ako papa-gas e... o mas ok sa ibang gas company??? nagtatanong lang po... tnx!!!

ps: me sticker palang nakalagay sa cover nang gas ko. "use unleaded", so dapat ba unleaded lang??? pero sabi kasi nakakabagal daw nang makina yun e.
    XCS is good enough, I even use e10 on my Jazz.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Follow what manufacturer's recommended on your manual. They have the best "Engineer" to tell you what to use and what not.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Follow what manufacturer's recommended on your manual. They have the best "Engineer" to tell you what to use and what not.
    Although my car is not a Jazz, yet if the manual says use an unleaded gas, use it. The car manufacturer knows best. In my case, the manual says that I have to use unleaded gas, and gives a warning if I should use otherwise. Better be safe than sorry, bago pa naman ang tsikot mo. Happy new year...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    di ba lahat naman na ng gas ngaun unleaded? kahit V-power, Caltex Silver & Gold etc?

ang gamit ko noon sa jazz ko eh shell superpremium at 31 per liter... Project 8 QC to Northgate Alabang and back... around 76kms... using full tank method nasa 13.5km per liter.. slight traffic sa edsa walang traffic sa slex

nung nag palit ako ng caltex gold * 31 pesos per liter,, same route using fulltank method pumatak ng 15km per liter.. slight traffic sa edsa walang traffic sa slex

di ko alam kung dahil ba sa gas un kasi nagpalit din ako k&n drop in filter at nag palit ng mags.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    xtra unleaded ba? xcs? o blaze? sa petron po kasi ako papa-gas e... o mas ok sa ibang gas company??? nagtatanong lang po... tnx!!!
    They are all unleaded (with differing RON numbers) and all compatible with the Jazz. Try filling up and experimenting with different fuels and see which one will give you the best performance and response from the engine.

From the grapevine, Shell has the dirtiest fuel. Petron is either the cleanest or second to the cleanest. Caltex also gives me an impression of not being clean also.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Most fuels today are unleaded gasoline. Some provinces still carry leaded I think, but that's not the problem.

The problem is what RON octane to use. Typically, the cheaper fuel has a low RON octane rating. I would tend to believe that the Jazz was meant for regular unleaded fuel, the basic mix. See if that will make your car run well. If not, step it up to the next level see if it runs better then.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ZTB348 View Post

Almost all gasoline right now are unleaded. Though I'm not driving a Jazz, I'd recommend Caltex's Gold with Techron. The higher Octane rating, the better for your car engine. You can also use V-Power of Shell, which has the highest Octane Rating among gasolines.

I'm using Caltex Gold for my civic and I can feel the power and good running of the engine. Though, mas powerful yung hatak kung V-Power yung gamitin. Slightly expensive nga lang.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I recall the owner's manual recommends using unleaded gasoline with a minimum 90 octane rating. I usually fill up my '09 Jazz with Shell super unleaded which has an octane rating of 93. But please note that I use Shell fuel since it's station is nearest to my house and I get a 5% rebate.

Cheers.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    ikaw din ba ang thread starter nito? http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55916 Best Leather Seat Cover for my Honda Jazz? saka http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55917
    freshest car freshner for hondas???
    ano kaya susunod na topic? best driver for my honda jazz? heheheh
    Last edited by actor21; January 3rd, 2009 at 01:50 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
best gas for my 2009 jazz?