New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 386 of 433 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4329
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RiMsHoT View Post
    Sir, pag OK pa air and cabin filters mo na honda-labeled, bili ka ng preferred aftermarket filters. On your regular use, use your preferred filters, then before entering casa for service, re-install the orig honda filters. This has been my practice. Para wala nang tanong-tanong.

In my case kasi, medyo malakas sa air filters ang civic turbo. Less than 5K kms medyo di na tolerable tingnan. So I bought another orig honda filter, cleaned the old one (as reserve) and bought k&n units for the airbox and cabin for regular use. I just re-install the honda-labeled ones before servicing at honda. Bawi ko na cost ko sa k&n, if based sa honda service interval. For the oil filter, I still go with the orig honda. K&N cabin and air filters cost me just over $100 sa US, including the respective recharging/cleaning kits.
    Nice idea bro! will do that next time

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    panahon pa ng civic fd yang eps issue na yan, hanggang ngayon pala di parin nagagawan ng paran ng honda.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I availed the 5 year warranty, advantage is covered ng warranty ang mga pwede masira, disadvantage is uubusin pera ko sa pms for 5 years. Welp, that's the trade off

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Naexperience ko last week yung multiple beeps para sa walk away lock feature. Checked all the doors and trunk and closed naman lahat but still ayaw parin niya maglock. When I got home, ok na ulit yung walk away lock feature niya.

Yung key fob ko pala e nasa bulsa de relo ng pants ko and yung key namin sa house e nasa left side ng pcket ko. Not sure kung yun ang naging cause ng signal interference na nababasa ko sa civic x forum.

Anyone experienced this kind of situation? Yung auto ko pala is 2019 Civic 1.8E.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by stick_man08 View Post
    Naexperience ko last week yung multiple beeps para sa walk away lock feature. Checked all the doors and trunk and closed naman lahat but still ayaw parin niya maglock. When I got home, ok na ulit yung walk away lock feature niya.

Yung key fob ko pala e nasa bulsa de relo ng pants ko and yung key namin sa house e nasa left side ng pcket ko. Not sure kung yun ang naging cause ng signal interference na nababasa ko sa civic x forum.

Anyone experienced this kind of situation? Yung auto ko pala is 2019 Civic 1.8E.

experienced this with my civic din. usually headlights switch forgot to turn all the way off or forgot to put the car in Park. Sometimes forgot to turn the engine off din. but never about interference. kahit madami din laman bulsa ko

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Yes, normal lang minsan may interference.

Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    When you purchased your unit Sir, haven't they informed you about the extension of your warranty to 5 years (with fee, of course). I forgot the terms try to inquire about it to your SA if still possible or you're still qualified.
    I availed this as well. Lahat naman daw covered except for the shocks.

Kaya hinayaan ko na lang muna ung EPS, mahaba haba pa naman ang warranty ng unit ko hehe.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    When you purchased your unit Sir, haven't they informed you about the extension of your warranty to 5 years (with fee, of course). I forgot the terms try to inquire about it to your SA if still possible or you're still qualified.
    No mention of the extended warranty offer or anything of the sort. THAT only started the following year when I was already past 6mos of ownership.. Anyway, the extended warranty didn't seem attractive to me when I saw the conditions were too strict for me at the time. They couldn't even take care of the obvious defects that came out less than a year into the ownership. Puro "next time...". I will just have the leaking rear shock replaced in my next service. Auto headlight sensor isnt working, weak fm signal, fractured look of the dash and door trimmings, etc.. These are the ones I will force them to work on asap.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016

Madali ma interfere keyfob lalo na pag open area dahil sa ibang radio signals - wifi networks, cellphones (yours and others), etc. Check your keyfob battery din and have a reserve in the car. Sa auto lock basta naka set ang timer at sarado lahat ng doors, trunk and hood, gagana. Sa auto off ng mga ilaw, pwede rin ma-set ilang seconds. Pag naka set sa immediate, pagsara pa lang ng lahat ng pinto, trunk and hood, mamamatay lahat kahit iniwan pa na naka-ON yung mga ilaw. Sa trunk light and cabin lights lights din may 15 mins bago kusang mamamatay (in case maiwan). Eto po experience ko sa RS.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Yes, normal lang minsan may interference.

I availed this as well. Lahat naman daw covered except for the shocks.

Kaya hinayaan ko na lang muna ung EPS, mahaba haba pa naman ang warranty ng unit ko hehe.
    Covered po ang shocks, sir. Sa akin papalitan DAW nila pagbalik ko. Kakalasin daw muna nila then they will take pictures and video then send to honda then another waiting period for the replacement part and for them to install the new one. Sabagay may mabibili na naman na kapalit na KYB pag nainis ako . Also, ang ayaw ko sa civic masyado mabilis mag fracture ang windshield. Insurance claim sya. Aguila glass supplier nila. Yung woodpecker sound sa driver side dash naka ilang balik nako nagkakaron pa rin. After ng warranty ko, pag major servicing na lang ako punta dun or maybe once a year just to have everything checked.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by isotopes7 View Post
    Nice idea bro! will do that next time
    They wouldn't know the difference 😂. Ansakit naman kasi ng presyo ng filters nila, wala namang special properties man lang kahit charcoal-infused and the like.