New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 385 of 433 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4329
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde na rin naman carbon infused yun OEM ng honda now sa cabin filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly! And I see no big difference from 3rd party filters, yet 3-4x price higher

Seriously, dapat talaga nare-regulate din mga prices nila. Direct and mandatory robbery sa customers ang nangyayari. Us, as customers wala magawa if we seek for other means ma-void naman warranty natin.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Exactly! And I see no big difference from 3rd party filters, yet 3-4x price higher

Seriously, dapat talaga nare-regulate din mga prices nila. Direct and mandatory robbery sa customers ang nangyayari. Us, as customers wala magawa if we seek for other means ma-void naman warranty natin.
    "...car manufacturers have a battery of lawyers to justify their pricing."
    besides, cars are still considered luxuries, and not subject to price control.
    we can only show our dis-approval for casa pricing, by buying our consumables from elsewhere. if they get the message, they might just lower their prices.
    it is un-likely, but i'd like to see this... "when each and every pms costumer waves away the aircon filter replacement, and absolutely no one buys that aircon filter from the casa..."
    i also have a car. i commiserate with you.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 6th, 2019 at 10:19 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Anybody indulged by this Hyundai promo 5-year unlimited mileage warranty with extra 5-year (or 100K kms) free PMS?

5x5-hyundai.jpg

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nope, overpriced cars nila. 5 years oil changes are like 5k per oil change max or 50k-80k "discount" amortized over 5 years.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by isotopes7 View Post
    Anyone here know kung pwede magdala ng air and cabin filters? Very expensive sa casa kasi. Yung iba mas mababa price pero binabawi sa ibang parts/ material.
    Sir, pag OK pa air and cabin filters mo na honda-labeled, bili ka ng preferred aftermarket filters. On your regular use, use your preferred filters, then before entering casa for service, re-install the orig honda filters. This has been my practice. Para wala nang tanong-tanong.

In my case kasi, medyo malakas sa air filters ang civic turbo. Less than 5K kms medyo di na tolerable tingnan. So I bought another orig honda filter, cleaned the old one (as reserve) and bought k&n units for the airbox and cabin for regular use. I just re-install the honda-labeled ones before servicing at honda. Bawi ko na cost ko sa k&n, if based sa honda service interval. For the oil filter, I still go with the orig honda. K&N cabin and air filters cost me just over $100 sa US, including the respective recharging/cleaning kits.
    Last edited by RiMsHoT; November 7th, 2019 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Additional details

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Hey guys, for the EPS issue, balak na ng club to file a formal complaint.

Hope you can spread this to affected owners:
    civic 216 and up electric power steering / Gearbox issue

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

civic 2�16 and up electric power steering / Gearbox issue
    Submitted mine. Experienced EPS issue after a year (20k kms) and they replaced it with a new 1. Seriously, we need to seek legal action for this. Kawawa mga customers especially after warranty period.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

civic 216 and up electric power steering / Gearbox issue
    Nakaka-kaba talaga.. My warranty expires Dec 15th of this year 😢

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RiMsHoT View Post
    Nakaka-kaba talaga.. My warranty expires Dec 15th of this year ��
    When you purchased your unit Sir, haven't they informed you about the extension of your warranty to 5 years (with fee, of course). I forgot the terms try to inquire about it to your SA if still possible or you're still qualified.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    When you purchased your unit Sir, haven't they informed you about the extension of your warranty to 5 years (with fee, of course). I forgot the terms try to inquire about it to your SA if still possible or you're still qualified.
    6 months yata or 1 year after purchased yun cut-off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk