New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 382 of 433 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4326
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #3811
    Had my 70,000 km PMS today. First time the 6 month rule applied instead of the 10,000 km recommendation - I only traveled 4,000 km since my last PMS 6 months ago.

    Very cheap PMS with just an oil change plus the usual checks. The 80k km PMS will be more expensive with CVTF replacement.


    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    #3812
    Hi everyone, do you guys think a modulo side skirt for the 2019 honda civic RS turbo would look good? or the default look is better?

    Thanks for the advice

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    50,168
    #3813
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayron View Post
    Hi everyone, do you guys think a modulo side skirt for the 2019 honda civic RS turbo would look good? or the default look is better?

    Thanks for the advice
    i do not feel a side skirt will make a vehicle look better.
    my opinion.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 30th, 2019 at 12:44 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    178
    #3814
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Had my 70,000 km PMS today. First time the 6 month rule applied instead of the 10,000 km recommendation - I only traveled 4,000 km since my last PMS 6 months ago.

    Very cheap PMS with just an oil change plus the usual checks. The 80k km PMS will be more expensive with CVTF replacement.


    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Mineral Oil or FS?

    Been contemplating if FS will have any longevity benefits over Mineral Oil. Adds up to a saving of around 2k per PMS if mineral.

    On top of this do you avail the sure save vouchers from Honda?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #3815
    Quote Originally Posted by MamBad View Post
    Mineral Oil or FS?

    Been contemplating if FS will have any longevity benefits over Mineral Oil. Adds up to a saving of around 2k per PMS if mineral.

    On top of this do you avail the sure save vouchers from Honda?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mineral - I used to have very short OCI because of my high mileage so the oil never stays too long in the engine.

    You're right, going FS adds about 2k per PMS.

    Have not received any sure save vouchers but I noticed on my invoices that I always get a 10% discount on labor even without asking.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    261
    #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayron View Post
    Hi everyone, do you guys think a modulo side skirt for the 2019 honda civic RS turbo would look good? or the default look is better?

    Thanks for the advice
    Of course, it will look better! The default one is boring. Ibigay mo sa akin yan in 5secs nakakabit kaagad sa car

    civic_modulo-6-630x378.jpg

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    50,168
    #3817
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Of course, it will look better! The default one is boring. Ibigay mo sa akin yan in 5secs nakakabit kaagad sa car

    civic_modulo-6-630x378.jpg
    you sell the item..?

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    261
    #3818
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you sell the item..?
    Nope, I don't, Doc..just a fan.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,746
    #3819
    Quick question po, may bayad ba sa Casa ang wheel alignment if you requested it during PMS? Car is still under warranty.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    154
    #3820
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Quick question po, may bayad ba sa Casa ang wheel alignment if you requested it during PMS? Car is still under warranty.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yes, on the quote I have for 1yr/20k km PMS they charge it if I remember correctly itís 1,200 and another charge for tire rotation and balance.

Tags for this Thread

All New 2016 Civic