New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 380 of 433 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4328
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Almost same design. Either? Hehe
    Slightly leaning sa hashtag dahil mas simple

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ^2nd pic ako bro (OEM?)
    or mas OK sa actual siguro yun 1st pic makita
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Almost same design. Either? Hehe
    Slightly leaning sa hashtag dahil mas simple

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Yep, still looking for 'OEM' looks (kaya medyo subtle design and silver color) vs 'racer/aggressive' (Rota Grid, etc).

For me the body color (modern steel) is more 'classy' than 'racer' type.

Inspiration (credits):

Hashtag, but in black.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^hastag in gold / bronze bro dun sa civic mo bro, kaya mo photoshop? parang mas bagay e

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Yep, still looking for 'OEM' looks (kaya medyo subtle design and silver color) vs 'racer/aggressive' (Rota Grid, etc).

For me the body color (modern steel) is more 'classy' than 'racer' type.

Inspiration (credits):

Hashtag, but in black.
    If you wanna keep the OEM look, might be a good idea to wait for some 2019 RS owners who'll be replacing their stock rims. The 18" 2019 RS rims are a big upgrade from the 1.8E and pre-facelift RS rims IMO.

Bonus pa if they give the tires along with it - won't be surprised if some folks would give up the Michelin PS4 for 19" Rota rims on Achilles tires. All New 2016 Civic

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    ang ganda!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    My stock battery lasted 11 months, then the second one (Motolite) lasted 11 months again. Such a small battery so I really don't expect it to last long.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    My stock battery finally gave out last night. Buti na lang nasa parking lot ako. mileage was around 7600km and used for 10 months. Called motolite and sabi nung nag kabit, most probably daw yung stock is matagal nang na-manufacture kaya inabot ko lang is 10 months of its battery life.

Now for my questions:
    1) So last night na install yung battery. From reading Tsikot forums, i need to have the ECU reset daw after changing the battery. How true is this? Initially nakalagay sa dash "drive carefully, systems initializing" with the "VSA OFF" icon showing. After driving around at 10-15km/h, nawala na yung warning message and all symbols on the dashboard were back to normal. Do i need to reset parin?

2) Not sure if it was an alternator problem or battery problem. I last drove it at 12 noon. Tapos when starting it at 12mn, i could turn on all accesories but i could not start the car. Nabibitin, or may "redondo" kung tawagin. So baka daw alternator. Pero the guy who changed the batt tested the alternator while the engine was running + AC + radio +revving, okay naman daw. Although he did not test the previous battery. Magpa second opinion ba ako or ill take his word for it na battery nga daw?

BTW, had my battery replaced with Motolite Gold. Cost me 5650 (ouch ) Medyo nakaka praning kasi this is my first care ever and wala ako first hand experience sa ganto (except kagabi).

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    My stock battery finally gave out last night. Buti na lang nasa parking lot ako. mileage was around 7600km and used for 10 months. Called motolite and sabi nung nag kabit, most probably daw yung stock is matagal nang na-manufacture kaya inabot ko lang is 10 months of its battery life.

Now for my questions:
    1) So last night na install yung battery. From reading Tsikot forums, i need to have the ECU reset daw after changing the battery. How true is this? Initially nakalagay sa dash "drive carefully, systems initializing" with the "VSA OFF" icon showing. After driving around at 10-15km/h, nawala na yung warning message and all symbols on the dashboard were back to normal. Do i need to reset parin?

2) Not sure if it was an alternator problem or battery problem. I last drove it at 12 noon. Tapos when starting it at 12mn, i could turn on all accesories but i could not start the car. Nabibitin, or may "redondo" kung tawagin. So baka daw alternator. Pero the guy who changed the batt tested the alternator while the engine was running + AC + radio +revving, okay naman daw. Although he did not test the previous battery. Magpa second opinion ba ako or ill take his word for it na battery nga daw?

BTW, had my battery replaced with Motolite Gold. Cost me 5650 (ouch ) Medyo nakaka praning kasi this is my first care ever and wala ako first hand experience sa ganto (except kagabi).
    my brand new car had a 12 month warranty on the battery.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Now for my questions:
    When i changed my battery before, it also had that "system initializing" & VSA OFF. At first i didnt know what to do since it kept on showing on the dash. I didn't use/run the car, i just started it. Then i circled around the block and everything automatically returned to normal. It has been more than 9 months already since it was changed and so far i have not encountered any problems.

I did the battery changing on my own and i didnt do any ECU reset.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    When i changed my battery before, it also had that "system initializing" & VSA OFF. At first i didnt know what to do since it kept on showing on the dash. I didn't use/run the car, i just started it. Then i circled around the block and everything automatically returned to normal. It has been more than 9 months already since it was changed and so far i have not encountered any problems.

I did the battery changing on my own and i didnt do any ECU reset.
    This is noted. Still observing if there are changes sa system. So far so good 3 days after battery change.

Nag reset lang yung fuel consumption indicator. Pero everything else is fine.

Just did not expect the battery to go dead. Nagpa PMS pa ako nung early September sa Casa, okay pa raw charge ng battery.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my brand new car had a 12 month warranty on the battery.
    I dont know if mine came with a warranty. If ma rereimburse nila yung gastos mag file ako ng claim hahaha

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013

I dont know if mine came with a warranty. If ma rereimburse nila yung gastos mag file ako ng claim hahaha
    Had mine replaced by casa for free. 5days before the 1-year warranty ends, nagloko battery ko.

Yep, that's right! 1 year po warranty ng battery natin. What you need to do is bring your car to casa with the old battery & receipt ng replacement nyo (Motolite) for sure reimburse nla yan.