New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Not digging the new one. Yung front may fake exhausts?

Many features regressed, like they went again with incandescent rear turn signals, not fully digital cluster, and many more.

Also, the Civic/CR-V/HR-V basically has the same interiors, and yung long hood design, ugh.
    Except for the fake exhaust (which is obviously for aesthetics only), Honda copied a lot of the design ideas that Mazda has been doing for a long time with their Skyactiv formula.

Not having a full digital dashboard cluster can be a good thing. I actually prefer the analog style with the digital parts used only for certain driving info only. Mazda knows this really well.

Long hood, that's actually what makes a car very s.e.x.y and sleek when viewed from the side angle!

Similar interior design queues for various car models for a brand comes with good sense of keeping things neat and tidy. Consistent styling gives a brand a strong identity (e.g. Apple products).

Honda finally realized simplicity in design appeals to a wide variety of car owners.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    All-New 2024 Honda CR-V Makes ASEAN Debut | CarGuide

The base engine is a turbocharged 1.5-liter 4-cylinder making 190 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 240 Nm of torque from 1,700 to 5,000 rpm. This is paired to a CVT gearbox driving either the front or all four wheels via Honda’s Real Time All-Wheel Drive.

Meanwhile, the CR-V RS variant is available solely with the Real Time All-Wheel Drive system and e:HEV strong hybrid system. The e:HEV pairs a lean-burning Atkinson Cycle 2.0-liter 4-cylinder with 148 horsepower and 183 Nm of torque with electric motors for a combined output of 184 horsepower from 5,000 to 8,000 rpm and 335 Nm of torque from 0 to 2,000 rpm. This, per Honda Thailand, doesn’t use a direct drive transmission. Instead, it also uses an E-CVT system.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Visited Honda Alabang yesterday, I asked the SA, no firm date but they mentioned probably last quarter of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Akky M View Post
    Visited Honda Alabang yesterday, I asked the SA, no firm date but they mentioned probably last quarter of the year.

also the engine lineup will be the same as Thailand DM? No more diesel?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    it will be very interesting if Honda PH decides to stop offering the diesel option.

(napag-isip tuloy ako, yung local 3rd Gen ba may diesel version?)

anyway, mild hybrid, so mileage should be better. and exempted sya from coding for the next 6 years.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    also the engine lineup will be the same as Thailand DM? No more diesel?
    They do not have any details on the engine line up.

Passed by Mazda also and the SA mentioned they might be releasing 2 new suv model 2nd half of the year.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Diesel is being phased out worldwide ... hybrids will have tax free benefit and exempted from coding is a selling point ...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So lahat ng variants are hybrids na?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast